General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  
 did you read the book or watch the movie ?
new

Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:01 pm
hello this week i watched the movie catching fire and read the book at the same time it was great but in order to kind of get this one you must watch the first one hunger games or read it it was a great movie but it was a little disturbing but make sure while watching it you dont get scared because at one part i got scared and my popcorn dropped P.S : reply back to tell me about your adventure watching it

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team