Stack Back

Announcements

Hello, all! I’m your moderator, Jennifer, and I’m super-excited to welcome you to the Stack Back Board! You can use this board to post feedback about The Stacks. Before you get started there are some rules you should know about.

When you post a message please DO NOT:

1) Use your last name, or anyone else’s

2) Tell anyone what city you live in

3) Mention the day or year you were born

4) Be mean or rude

5) Post your email address or links to other websites

6) Send attachments or pictures

7) Provide your user name(s) for other accounts such as instant messenger or non-Scholastic message boards

Thanks! These rules keep our message board safe and friendly for everyone. Now it’s to time to share your opinions!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 Do you have what it takes to be a NEXO KNIGHT?
administrator

Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:12 pm

If you like LEGO® playsets and TV shows, you will love the new action-adventure book series “Knights Academy,” set in the world of LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS®!

Fletcher Bowman is new to Knights Academy – but he knows nothing about being a NEXO KNIGHT.  Soon, he meets Izzy, younger sister to the famous NEXO KNIGHT Lance Richmond.  Izzy helps Fletcher learn everything about being a Knight.  But when Fletcher and Izzy venture off-campus, they awaken  a long-sleeping threat that threatens to destroy the kingdom!

Read all about Fletcher and Izzy’s adventures in the new middle grade book series “LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS: Knights Academy!”

Re: Do you have what it takes to be a NEXO KNIGHT?
new

Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:35 pm

Whats That?

Re: Do you have what it takes to be a NEXO KNIGHT?

Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:05 pm

Hi pinkbutterfly6111, yes

I see that you’re new to the Stack Back Board. Welcome! It’s great to have you with us! smiley

As a new user, please read the rules in the announcements section at the top of the Stack Back Board.

Have fun talking about the new Scholastic kids website and making new friends!

-Moderator Jennifer

P.S. As the stacks_admin explained, LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS: Knights Academy is a new middle grade book series.

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team