Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 do you like my story so far?
new

Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:46 pm

He had thin brown hair, rosy cheeks. His hand were always grabbing, his legs were always kicking. His brilliant blue eyes captured the attention of her the most though. They were like tainted blue dimonds. "Oh Joseph, my baby boy" she cooed, but her voice was sad. Isabel knew she couldn't keep him for long. The evil king Casiniah ordered to have all first-born sons wiped out. King Casiniah was corrupted, he didn't know what to do with himself. His wife had burned herself due to a contageous brain disease, which had infected her sons as well. Leaving the last name of Gorson to the dust. He was angry, but he didn't know what to do about it. Isabel was worried. She knew she couldn't stay in the same place for to long. She would be found, possibly caught, or worse... 

Re: do you like my story so far?
new

Mon May 16, 2016 9:03 pm

Yes I like your story so far. Please post more!

Re: do you like my story so far?
new

Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:41 pm

OHMYGOODNESS!!! PLZZZ WRITE MORE!!!!!!

-Dragoncrown485

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team