Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 5 posts ] Average score:  
 Do you think this book is a good idea?
new

Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:52 pm

I am thinking about writing a book called Grade Wars in which all the grades in an elementory  school do not get along.They fight by dodge ball games and doing rallys and stuff like that .Ihope you like it and if you think you have a good idea for this book just tell me.

smiley             Thank you.

Re: Do you think this book is a good idea?
regular_visitor

Thu May 03, 2012 10:37 pm
it sounds....................................................................................TOTALLY AMAZING TO ME. WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!!!!

new

Tue May 15, 2012 7:21 pm
sounds pretty cool! you may need a little more explanation and/or events, but altogether it sounds good!

new

Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:04 pm
Are you trying to make a book similar to the Hunger Games? It's a great idea, but you have to have something more, like a reason why the grades hate each other. And a tradition would make it good, like if the grades have a huge war on the last day of school to determine which grade is the champion. Good luck!

new

Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:53 pm
WHAT A WONDERFUL IDEA! I think it will turn out very nice!!! :)

[ 5 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team