General Discussion

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 5 posts ] Average score:  
 Does anyone even come here anymore?

Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:13 am
Hey guys It's been a while. Most of you guys who I was friends with are gone now, or don't post anymore. Sighs. An update: I've been writing. A lot. To be honest, I don't know how most of you put up with my terrible writing from before, gosh. I'm now a Nerdfighter. I watch Doctor Who and Sherlock. I run a blog. I'm doing more theatre. I still play the French Horn (named Tony Stark). I've made a lot of really good friends and I saw Les Mis in theatres 7 times. Well, I just wanted to say hi to all of you, especially Cavy, Kira, Teresa, Allie, Hannah, Bronwen, and all the other members of Write It's "golden age". I miss you all more than you will ever know. I hope we all remember each other in the future, because we were all good friends. Being the youngest of the bunch of you (at 14!), I knew the day would come when all of you left. We shared many a great memory (Larry the man-eating hamster) and a laugh. I don't know how to end this, but yeah. -Phantom

Re: Does anyone even come here anymore?

Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:01 am
I'm here!

Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:12 am
Ughhh, replying to this really late, but--HI. I MISS YOU. I'M GLAD YOU LIKED LES MIS BECAUSE IT WAS WONDERFUL.

The golden age of Write It needs to come back. There's just nowhere else like how this place used to be.

Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:44 pm
No this board is p much dead x(. I used to come here on my old account but I can't even log into it anymore...

Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:03 pm
i loved les mis too! I miss the golden age :( It was so much fun. Missing everyone! ~Ella

[ 5 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team