Romance at Hogwarts

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 13 posts ] Average score:  
 Draco and Hermione?
new

Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:15 pm

At the very end of the series, only one thing made me frown. 

Ron and Hermione? I mean, really? I agree with JK: Ron can't make Hermione happy the way anyone else could. 

And that's why I love the idea of Draco and Hermione. 

As 'evil' (yeahhh right) as Draco is, he's a softie. He can't kill Dumbledore, he lies to Snape (I also love Snape) and lies to Voldy-no-nose himself. This guy has guts, even if he seems like a coward. But to me, it just seems like a cover up for something else. But, since i"m going off topic, I'll just get right back on the subject of Draco and Hermione.

Draco isn't all that smart school wise, but Hermione is. 

Hermione isn't all that smart personality-wise, but Draco is. 

It's really a perfect balance between the two. 

I could list off another 300 reasons why, but I have 5 minutes before I have to take a Geometry test, so I'll come back to it later. Until then, what do you guys think?

Re: Draco and Hermione?
new

Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:22 am

i could never ship draco with anyone but myself because i like him. i know its sappy but i want to be the girl who saves him from himself( its funny cuz i used to like neville and they are close to opposite). but out of all the draco ships dramione is my favorite( but i ship ron/hermione too much< OTP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

new

Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:23 am

I forgot to say this in my last comment. Have you noticed how mean Draco is to Hermione? He hates muggle borns! I think Hermione would be a realy terrible match. Once again I do feel empathy for him. I just think he would be better off with Pansy or something.

new

Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:09 pm

I cant beilve Im saying this but you are right!!!! also hi

new

Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:51 pm

I agree with cashgalaxy4

new

Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:38 pm

WHANT Hermion IS NICE SMART draco IS MEAN EVIL A DETH EATer

new

Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:39 pm

Uhhh no...

Draco: HATES HERMIONE and muggleborns thoughvery clever i like him with Astoria he's cool

Hermione: Exactly like me....... Smart Bookwormish plain awesome bushy hair..... Love her with Ron or UGH fine it depends. But J.K rowling said that Draco never changed so all your weird hopes about Dracmione are gone. Her words not mine.

Fun Fact: J.K Rowling thought about killing Ron AND  pairing Fred with Hermione. weird right.

smiley MermaidAthena542indecision

new

Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:41 pm

Draco and Hermion NO WAY Hermion is nice smart good Draco HATES Hermion becuse she is muggel born and he dose not like her he was evil and Hermion and Ron wore ment to be together from the start Draco and Pansey

new

Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:55 am

YOU ARE SO RIGHT! I mean, Hermione could do much better then marrying Ron, and Draco seems so, well, her type of guy to me. And he honestly isn't that bad. He's cute and a little loveable, and he was just mean to harry because he was raised to think that about him and muggleborns and he probably said that because he knew his dad would be mad at him if he said something nice to ron, and harry must have been really nervous because he actually stood up for ron and then draco felt hurt and thats the real story of dracos life.

new

Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:37 am

DRACO AND HERMIONE???!!!!!! NOOOO WAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's so ugh n shes awesome lol Draco is not her type artbulldog807 ...... ron n hermione r awesome

the 14 things
new

Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:55 pm

Hermione is 7 things

1.super smart i mean so into school stuff loves the library gets good marksyesyeskiss

2.super pretty you remember how grate she looked in book 4 at the ball with Cromekissheartheart

3.super brave even being a girl she is braver than ALOT of menyesyesyes

4. muggal bornsmiley

5.super kinde to house elfs did you know in book4 she started a club to help theme called s.p.e.w sasieity for the pratexen of elfish wellfair and gave that offal elf creacher a gift for cristmasyes

6. vielent at timesno

7. super good not only is nice to all good peaple but she listons in boring class,s and rairly brakes the rueals she also gets her homework in on time tells the trueth ALOT of the timeheartheartheartyes

Draco is 7 things

1. super mean he bullys frst years and is in a bad housenocryingbroken heart

2.tuff and gruffno

3.in sliveringnobroken heart

4.pure bloodindecision

5.super mean to muggal borns\ grifendors he hates Hermionecryingnobroken heart

6.an evil detheaterno

7.no Hermione,s tipe i mean look at there 7 things draco is so vielentnonobroken heart

the 14 things
new

Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:55 pm

Hermione is 7 things

1.super smart i mean so into school stuff loves the library gets good marksyesyeskiss

2.super pretty you remember how grate she looked in book 4 at the ball with Cromekissheartheart

3.super brave even being a girl she is braver than ALOT of menyesyesyes

4. muggal bornsmiley

5.super kinde to house elfs did you know in book4 she started a club to help theme called s.p.e.w sasieity for the pratexen of elfish wellfair and gave that offal elf creacher a gift for cristmasyes

6. vielent at timesno

7. super good not only is nice to all good peaple but she listons in boring class,s and rairly brakes the rueals she also gets her homework in on time tells the trueth ALOT of the timeheartheartheartyes

Draco is 7 things

1. super mean he bullys frst years and is in a bad housenocryingbroken heart

2.tuff and gruffno

3.in sliveringnobroken heart

4.pure bloodindecision

5.super mean to muggal borns\ grifendors he hates Hermionecryingnobroken heart

6.an evil detheaterno

7.no Hermione,s tipe i mean look at there 7 things draco is so vielentnonobroken heart

new

Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:03 am

Really?

Hermione and Draco hate each other. If you want proof, here are some lines:

"Don't you dare call Hagrid pathetic, you foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach"- Hermione

"Nobody asked for your opinion, you filthy little Mudblood"- Draco

[ 13 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team