Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 5 posts ] Average score:  
 Dreams (part 2 of the memoir thingy...)
N/A

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:46 pm
     Here we are! Part 2!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dreams can be whatever you like. I have dreams often- sometimes they're of me getting my book published, sometimes they're my friends and I having a party, and sometimes it's just people smiling and being happy.
      Dreams may be a figment of imagination, but they're important. You're defined by your dreams, and if you don't step up to take action about your dreams, then you're in some serious doo-doo, dude.
       Do you think Benjamin Franklin would have made the light bulb if he didn't dream about it first? Do you think that J.K. Rowling would have been able to publish Harry Potter, let alone think of the idea, without dreaming about it? You could be the next Albert Einstein- all you have to do is put your dreams in action.
                Everyone deserves to cry.
               WE MISS YOU, CRAZYNACHOS!
              "80% of girls at least age 12 have a boyfriend. If you are part of the 20% that doesn't have a boyfriend at least age 12, copy and paste this to your sign-off."
                 Winner of NaNo 2010!!
I miss my halloween candy!!!!   
(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')
               -Teresa

Re: Dreams (part 2 of the memoir thingy...)
regular_contributor

Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:00 pm
I love dreams!
They're so cool!  They make sense when you're asleep, but when you wake up it's like a puzzle you have to piece together.  It's fun, I think.

"Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange."
Inception

~Tatiana~

contributor

Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:26 pm
This is so true, and i love how you explain it.

-GryffindorWolf: ARRGH!! WHY CAN'T I STOP QUOTING COMMERCIALS?!?!?!?!?!?!

new

Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:05 pm
MY MOST AWESOME DREAMS WERE (NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM & NARNIA) BECAUSE, THAT'S HOW I WRITE MY OWN VERSION STORY ABOUT THEM. EVEN THOUGH THE MOVIES & THE BOOKS WERE FROM THE DIFFERENT AUTHORS. BUT, I LIKE TO WRITE MY OWN VERSION. FROM, dreamtimepink9

new

Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:33 pm

@dreamtimepink9

Me 2!!!

Like one time I dreamed about Splash Mountain being transsferred to my school,and then two of one of my best friends,and then for SOME REASON, I saw BARBIE DOLLS IN A TOILET. .............

[ 5 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team