Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 4 posts ] Average score:  

Do you like Dreamworld so far?
Poll ended at Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:44 pm
Yes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe so 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 0
 Dreamworld Preview
new

Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:44 pm

Elizabeth walked into her bedroom. It was 9:00. She got her new book off of the shelf to read. Minutes later, her parents walked into the room. Elizabeth sighed.

"It's time for you to go to bed," her mom said.

"Already," she questioned.

"Yes."

What was the worst that could happen? She climbed under the soft, warm blankets. Minutes later she fell asleep. She dreamed of a knight riding a phoenix, asking her to join him. A  breeze of cool air splashed over her face. Her hand got a little scratched, but it was a price definitely worth paying. They had landed in a field for a picnic. As Elizabeth wandered off into the bushes, the alarm clock rang, jerking her back into the bed. One thing was very strange though: the scratch on her hand was still there.

Re: Dreamworld Preview
new

Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:40 pm

i like it and i think you should continue writing it and tell me when i can read the whole thingwink

regular_contributor

Tue May 03, 2016 2:26 am

cool preview, I like it and maybe she has the ability to go into another world when she falls asleep. 

new

Thu May 12, 2016 5:28 pm

Ooh. I kinda like it.

[ 4 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team