General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 6 posts ] Average score:  
 ehem...
new

Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:44 am
Where did my story go? I posted it about 4 days ago, and it hasn't gone up yet. Why?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?

~skii'inghost, who forgot her siggy today :(

Re: ehem...

Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:38 am
Hi skiingghost1! I don't see your story on the Post Work board here-- where did you post it? You should know that I'm not posting anything to the Post Work boards though--unless it's coded with HTML paragraph breaks and says CODED in the subject line. That's the only way as long as the text editor is broken. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Best, Write It Mod

new

Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:07 pm
how do you do the paragraph breaks? Why do we hve to put CODED in the title?

new

Thu May 02, 2013 3:45 pm
Hi what's up this is so AWESOME don't you

new

Thu May 02, 2013 3:48 pm
what up are you afaid or mad that your post didn't go up ??????

Thu May 09, 2013 12:35 am
@ skiinghost1: if you put CODED in the title, then I'll see that you put the HTML formatting in and I'll know to read it. The others I skip, because the editor is broken. To make a line break you have to type < br > (without the spaces) Hope that helps! Best, Write It Mod

[ 6 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team