Reading Buzz Board

Announcements

Hello future and past friends! WELCOME to the Buzz Board! I'm Katie, the moderator for the Buzz Board. If you've been around awhile, I used to moderate several message boards, including Dear America, Baby-sitters Club, Graphix, and Flashlight Readers way back when. . .! It's great to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you all!

Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place!!
   [ 17 posts ] Average score:  
 ** End of the Year QUIZ - DO NOW! **

Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:00 pm
Copy and paste then answer:

1. Sooo.... overall, from 1 (low) to 10 (high), how was your 2013?

2. What was the BEST thing that happened to you in 2013?

3. What was the WORST thing that happened to you in 2013?

4. What lessons did you learn from both or either #2 or #3?

5. What was your proudest accomplishment in 2013?

6. What would you have done differently in 2013?

7. Any New Years Resolutions? What are they?

8. What do you want to work on MOST in 2014?

9. Who was the MOST inspirational person to you in 2013?

10. Who was one person you met in 2013 who changed your life?

11. What was your favorite MONTH in 2013?

12. What was one experience you had in 2013 that you wouldn't have BELIEVED happened to you if I asked you in 2012 what would happen to you in 2013? (get it?)

13. Any other hopes, dreams, comments about 2014?

Re: ** End of the Year QUIZ - DO NOW! **

Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:08 pm
I'll answer!!

1. Sooo.... overall, from 1 (low) to 10 (high), how was your 2013? 8

2. What was the BEST thing that happened to you in 2013? My kids thrived, I became PTA President (which I really didn't want but am finding pretty rewarding), I achieved some goals with my health and racing.

3. What was the WORST thing that happened to you in 2013? I got injured running.

4. What lessons did you learn from both or either #2 or #3? Try new things, you may enjoy them. Don't overtrain.

5. What was your proudest accomplishment in 2013? To have happy and successful kids.

6. What would you have done differently in 2013? Listened to my body more to avoid injury.

7. Any New Years Resolutions? What are they? I'm not a huge fan of resolutions, but I like to try to change and better my life constantly. I'm working on a green smoothie a day, and I'm trying to meditate for 40 days straight.

8. What do you want to work on MOST in 2013? Patience. Doing my best as a mom and wife.

9. Who was the MOST inspirational person to you in 2013? My best friend is always encouraging and supporting me. I am also always amazed when I hear about everyday people doing amazing things.

10. Who was one person you met in 2013 who changed your life? My physical therapist! Haha

11. What was your favorite MONTH in 2013? January was fun. Running Ragnar relay race was one of my favorite experiences of 2013. Doing it again in 2014!

12. What was one experience you had in 2013 that you wouldn't have BELIEVED happened to you if I asked you in 2012 what would happen to you in 2013? (get it?) Huh. As I mentioned, probably becoming PTA President. That wasn't in the plan!

13. Any other hopes, dreams, comments about 2014? Continue improving myself, mentally and physically. Be aware of my loved ones and how they are, mentally and physically. Learn something new (photography?) and GET OFF my smartphone. It's a time-sucker!!

frequent_vsitor

Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:53 pm

This is a great idea, Katie! And my dad's a physical therapist :P

1. Sooo.... overall, from 1 (low) to 10 (high), how was your 2013? 8.

2. What was the BEST thing that happened to you in 2013? Finally finding my awesome group of friends at school who appreciate who I am and all my geeky ways (well, they're geeks too :D), and who I can rely on.

3. What was the WORST thing that happened to you in 2013? I sprained my wrist and had to sit out the rest of the synchro skating season, and I only got to skate in competition once. Because I didn't skate, I also didn't see my friends from the team as often, and I didn't compete as much even after my wrist healed...in short I lost my love for the sport.

4. What lessons did you learn from both or either #2 or #3? Spend time with people who care about you (they exist!!!), and be careful while doing spiral lines...

5. What was your proudest accomplishment in 2013? Finally playing a character in a musical that had a name!!!

6. What would you have done differently in 2013? I would have worked a little harder at skating so maybe I wouldn't have fallen, injured myself, and lost my love for it as easily.

7. Any New Years Resolutions? What are they? Get outside more (lol like that's gonna happen). Put together a collection of my photography and art and turn it into a book that I can possibly sell? Start and run my own online business. Complete an entire novel. Generally commit to things more and stop being lazy.

8. What do you want to work on MOST in 2013? Committing to and completing my writing. I also really want to become a better musician and performer and take lessons for it!

9. Who was the MOST inspirational person to you in 2013? The G. - John and Hank G., for being made of awesome!

10. Who was one person you met in 2013 who changed your life? My new friend who I met while doing a fan musical. She introduced me to all of these awesome fandoms that I can't imagine my life without, and even though we live far from each other we're still really good friends and support each other!

11. What was your favorite MONTH in 2013? October, because that was the month that rehearsals became more frequent and interesting for the school play! Crossing my fingers for the spring musical :)

12. What was one experience you had in 2013 that you wouldn't have BELIEVED happened to you if I asked you in 2012 what would happen to you in 2013? (get it?) Crying over Matt Smith leaving Doctor Who last night (last year I didn't even know what Doctor Who was about); and auditioning for my first show in NYC and getting in (ensemble, very low key show, but getting in)!!!!!

13. Any other hopes, dreams, comments about 2014? Develop even stronger relationships with my friends and family, become a better and more mentally tough person, and BRING IT ON 2014!!!

new

Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:58 pm
1. Sooo.... overall, from 1 (low) to 10 (high), how was your 2013? Probably a seven or an eight. 2. What was the BEST thing that happened to you in 2013? Well, I think getting an entry to the country's biggest science compitition! :razz: And also hearing that my mum and dad didn't get hurt in a car accident. 3. What was the WORST thing that happened to you in 2013? Being bullied. It seriously damaged my self-confidence. It has stopped now, though. 4. What lessons did you learn from both or either #2 or #3? Probably to stand up for myself (3) and to not be afraid to enter compititions as you never know if you'll be picked to enter or not and to appreciate my parents being there for me :D 5. What was your proudest accomplishment in 2013? I don't have one! 6. What would you have done differently in 2013? Be nicer to other people and myself. 7. Any New Years Resolutions? What are they? Yes, and they are 1) To be 8. What do you want to work on MOST in 2013? Like moderator_katie, patience. Working harder in math lessons! 9. Who was the MOST inspirational person to you in 2013? A lot of people were insriational to me! My best friends, my parents (always there for me!) and my favourite authors. 10. Who was one person you met in 2013 who changed your life? A person who turned out to be one of the nicest friends I've ever met, and also was there for me when I messed up (big time!). 11. What was your favorite MONTH in 2013? November (NaNoWriMo!) AND December. In fact, I liked all of the months! 12. What was one experience you had in 2013 that you wouldn't have BELIEVED happened to you if I asked you in 2012 what would happen to you in 2013? (get it?) That I'd write a novel! 13. Any other hopes, dreams, comments about 2014? Well, I hope to become a better student (after getting a not-so-good grade in math) and to listen more. Nice quiz!

visitor

Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:32 pm
1. Sooo.... overall, from 1 (low) to 10 (high), how was your 2013? Probably like a 7.9999999998765. Yes, I'm being serious.

2. What was the BEST thing that happened to you in 2013? After-school activities! I made so many friends and got involved in so much things. All the after-school activities that I was involved this year were so fun, rewarding, and social! I'm still in some of them! :D

3. What was the WORST thing that happened to you in 2013? Probably humiliating myself in front of my whole school. :oops: I'll explain what happened later, probably in the next volume of my blog, Do-Re-Mi.

4. What lessons did you learn from both or either #2 or #3? That I can make some friends by getting involved and taking risks! (#2)

5. What was your proudest accomplishment in 2013? Singing a solo in front of 65 people, (this list will be long) singing a solo to my friends, letting people hear me sing, and completing a concert!

6. What would you have done differently in 2013? I don't know.

7. Any New Years Resolutions? What are they? Yes! Some of them I actually got from Oh My Disney's post, Disney-Inspired New Year's Resolution. They are make time to build a snowman, learn a new language, learn to play a ukulele, be on time, metaphorically feed the birds, travel to a new place, and try new hobbies.

8. What do you want to work on MOST in 2014? My singing!

9. Who was the MOST inspirational person to you in 2013? Ariana Grande.

10. Who was one person you met in 2013 who changed your life? Everyone, lol. I know too many people!!

11. What was your favorite MONTH in 2013? April/May! I got to perform Snow White, and I performed for the first time!

12. What was one experience you had in 2013 that you wouldn't have BELIEVED happened to you if I asked you in 2012 what would happen to you in 2013? (get it?) Almost everything! I expected less this year, and opened myself up to stuff.

13. Any other hopes, dreams, comments about 2014? Nope, sorry!
"In ev’ry job that must be done, there is an element of fun. You find the fun and snap! The job’s a game!"~Mary Poppins, A Spoonful of Sugar
"You said, remember that life is not meant to wasted, we can always be chasing the sun. So fill up your lungs and just run."~Sara Bareillies, Chasing The Sun
"You know you've made me a ghost, climbing up walls that I never knew were there, and I'm lost, broken down the middle of my heart, heart. I'm broken down the middle of my heart, heart. You know you've made me a ghost."

Funny how when you're dead, people start listening.

Deep in the meadow, under the willow,
A bed of grass, a soft green pillow..”

--Rue's Lullaby

Credit for this signature goes to............ForeverElephant!

new

Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:32 pm
Hi! My name's Isabella or fairyhorse135 and here are my answers. 1. 6; 2. I think it was getting to met the senator because I had won a writing contest he made up. 3. It was probably getting teased a lot, (and I mean a lot!) from some kids who go to my school. 4. I learned to ignore people who tease you for No. 3 and for No. 2, to enter more writing contests! :) 5. Look at No. 2. 6. I should have done some things differently. (Some of them are to private to post.) 7. I should do some things differently, (look at No. 7.) and I should work on ignoring people who are mean to me. 8. Being patient and having more self-control in some situations. 9. To many people! I can't name them all! 10. Probably the senator(see No. 2). 11. April! (my birthday month!) 12. Meeting the senator! (see No. 2) 13. Being a better person overall. So those are my answers! :

visitor

Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:41 pm
I'll answer!! ~Labrador Dog 14 I love Percy Jackson One Direction, and books! 1. Sooo.... overall, from 1 (low) to 10 (high), how was your 2013? 9 2. What was the BEST thing that happened to you in 2013? I got ONE DIRECTION TICKETS 3. What was the WORST thing that happened to you in 2013? I broke my finger. :( 4. What lessons did you learn from both or either #2 or #3? From #3 I learned when you are playing volleyball, don't hit your rock hard thighs (from working out:)) when hitting, be careful 5. What was your proudest accomplishment in 2013? Helping my volleyball team makeit to Nationals in Dallas, Texas 6. What would you have done differently in 2013? Trained harder for volleyball 7. Any New Years Resolutions? What are they? First of, being the reader I am, I would like to read 200 books by 2015. Also I would like to fiish The Heroes Of Olympus series by Rick Riordan, the final book The Blood of Olympus. I also would like to completely reread The Percy Jackson and The Olympians series, just for fun. My final resolution is to be active and be the best I can be! :) 8. What do you want to work on MOST in 2014? Work hard in school and in sports 9. Who was the MOST inspirational person to you in 2013? My parents, they told me that I can get thrugh anything at that I need to beleive in myself because they do too. 10. Who was one person you met in 2013 who changed your life? Leah, my volleyball coach. She trains me in the sand privetly, she has helped my improve sooooo much! 11. What was your favorite MONTH in 2013? I don't have a favorite. But because I have to pick, November I went to Disneyland with 3 of my est friends. 12. What was one experience you had in 2013 that you wouldn't have BELIEVED happened to you if I asked you in 2012 what would happen to you in 2013? I went on SPLASH MOUNTAIN for the first time... I DO NOT LIKE HIGHTS! 13. Any other hopes, dreams, comments about 2014? Particapate in our Patriotic Speeches. Train hard and get stronger. Have the best time ever at the One Direction concert. Read the bible. Be Sucessful, work hard. Be the best I can be. Contiune to be a member in NJHS and Student Council!!!!!!! BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!

new

Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:01 am
1. Probably a 7, it had ups and downs 2. I discovered Lego: Ninjago Masters of Spinjitzu, that was quite the big deal for me :) but there was other great things too 3. The only things I can think of are kinda personal so... 4. Well from 2# I guess I kinda learned that you shouldn't judge books from covers 5. A huge improvement in my drawing skill (Not trying to sound boastful it's not THAT good), and also my video skills and writing skills improving :) 6. Well a lot of things, but I guess be less lazy 7. To continue practicing drawing and hopefully start animating (I am trying to become a animator or story board artist when I grow up) 8. My drawing skill and my writing skill 9. Nobody in particular, maybe my family and some fictional characters :) 10. Some fictional characters that I adore :3 11. I have no idea O_O September was really good but bad too, and December went by so fast. Maybe I will go with November. 12. That I improved my drawing skill that much or that I would become so obsessed with Ninjago that I would squee/scream happily loud enough once about Season 3 to scare my entire household including probably my cat XD 13. I am so excited for the third season of Ninjago which is going to premire in 2014! :D I also can't wait for How To Train Your Dragon 2 and to finally see Frozen :D

new

Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:36 pm
. Sooo.... overall, from 1 (low) to 10 (high), how was your 2013?
5. Half of it stunk.
I went to music camp. And I became goth/emo and started thinking A LOT about philosophy.
I was in a near fatal car crash and I moved to the middle of nowhere.
I love playing instruments, be careful while driving, and when your parents say "we have something very important to tell you", run and don't look back.
I ran for student body president and lost. Oh and I joined the 39 clues board.
6. What would you have d one differently in 2013?
Been nicer to people.
Nope. I don't believe in resolutions.
My amazing depth of character *irony*
Malaga Yousafzai and Angela Merkel.
My friends on the 39 clues message board. So, people.
11. What was your favorite MONTH in 2013?
They were all equally bad.
12. What was one experience you had in 2013 that you wouldn't have BELIEVED happened to you if I asked you in 2012 what would happen to you in 2013? (get it?)
First off, no, I don't get it. That I would get to move to a tiny town. In the middle of nada.
That I can solve all my problems. But that's unrealistic...

regular_contributor

Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:48 pm
Nice quiz, I always love when you do those Katie! Oh, and you're OK now, right? ARE YOU OK KATIE?

Ummmh, right, HAPPY 2014 PEOPLE!

1. Sooo.... overall, from 1 (low) to 10 (high), how was your 2013? 8, part-time 3

The gang "Stonehenge, Jo, Traitor, Joffrey, Naruto and Anna" (ft. Lia, Pikachu, Croissant and various others) was created! We're a crazy group of peoples and we're just being awesome with our ups and downs (but mostly we're being awesome with our ups). (I mean like that one time when Stonehenge's brother who's studying in FREAKING CRETE travelled for the weekend up here and it was a surprise visit and she was told by her parents to be expecting a surprise but she wasn't suspecting it'd be her brother (she was guessing her parents had bought her a pet) (a pig, specifically) and he came to pick her up from school but she was already on the bus and classes had already ended and she had Harmony class right after and she was a bit like "hello darkness my old friend" when she saw him and went like WAO:GHSRE, then shouted "OPEN THE BACK DOOR!" and then pushed through the crowd because the driver opened the FRONT door and found her brother and they hugged a lot on the meanwhile Traitor and Naruto were on their own bus, bored a lot, and Naruto was looking out of the window and went like "Who's that handsome?" and Traitor was like "that's Stonehenge's brother" and then like "WHAT? STONEHENGE'S BROTHER IS HERE?" "THAT'S THE SURPRISE OMG!" and I was also outside the school and I had seen him standing by their car and I was like "OMG STONEHENGE'S BRO HEEY!" but I didn't actually greet him because I had to leave but I was happy cuz I knew that was the surprise. Do you hear this, future director of my life's movie? PUT THIS IN THE FREAKING FILM BECAUSE IT WAS A PERFECT MOMENT)
(ORRR the other time when Jo and Joffrey and Traitor and two other girls from other schools did a little band thing and had a little concert on the first day of Christmas break, and it was night and cold and there was me and Stonehenge and Naruto and her friends and Traitor's and Jo's families and Traitor's and the boys' and the girls' other friends and they (the band) were surprisingly good :D It was a very "those are my friends! THOSE ARE MY FREAKING FRIENDS AND THEY'RE PLAYING GOOD MUSIC FOR VIRTUALLY NO ONE BUT THEIR CLOSE PEOPLES MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMAL!" moment

3. What was the WORST thing that happened to you in 2013? I, ugh, I don't know. Well I know what the worst thing was, I just don't know what really happened... It's nothing horrible, I kinda fell apart with a few girls from the Scouts. We didn't fight or anything, but they were laughing at me "behind my back" on every little thing I did (which wasn't really behind my back, just them looking at each other and giggling every time I spoke or did something) and the hilarious part is that when i was actually kidding about something, they thought I was being serious, and they didn't laugh at the joke, they laughed at me in their 'secret' way and I was like "DUDE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LAUGH! DON'T TRY TO "HIDE" IT, IT WAS A FREAKING JOKE"
I'm alright in the long run, but it did mess me up for a bit. And we're supposed to be a team/friends, which makes it also partially my fault because after all, I didn't really want to befriend them; I'd rather feel alone with them (which means that of course I don't want to feel alone among others, but I didn't know how to approach them and then I unlocked nirvana level)

I didn't learn anything in particular from #3, which annoys me to great lengths.
#2 though... weeeell if I have to be honest, it's the first time in my life that I'm part of a friendship like this... you know, actual group of friends. I mean
[the story of my life, for some reason]
in Elementary school, it was me and Stonehenge and Sunny and another girl and we were friends but fought all the time, we ended up a four-membered clique and we wouldn't allow others to hang out and if any of us were friendly with other kids it was utter betrayal. Then me, Sunny and Stonehenge went to the same middle school and the other girl to another, and Stonehenge and the other girl fell apart and we grew apart from Sunny, so it was just me and Stonehenge for the biggest part of middle/high school and we did hang out with other kids and approached other people but it was like we were each in our personal hamster balls, being with others but never too close because we each had our own personal problems and life and studies and this year BOOM! All the friendships we've been trying to build with each other all those years suddenly... came to life. :D
What was the question again, let me see... What did I learn? Well treasure your friends... be patient... treasure your friends... accept them how they are... and treasure them how they are... on a second thought, despite of how they are... and basically take it easy with the treasuring, like do treasure them, but don't let them know too much of it because it'd get in their heads, and there isn't enough space there, because they're just too full of themselves :lol:

5. What was your proudest accomplishment in 2013? My art went like WHOOOAZHSOHUGFH! EVOLUTION! I improved so much and I'm so proud!
Also I'm proud of Missing Death by Inches... it's far from finished, but I'm proud XD

6. What would you have done differently in 2013? *scratches head* I don't really know... I'm already forgetting everything... well, perhaps slept a bit more.

7. Any New Years Resolutions? What are they? Not something in particular particular.
~Improve at art, writing and piano-playing
~Be more patient with people
~Spend more time outdoors (and more time underwater, for the warmer seasons)
~Try harder at school

8. What do you want to work on MOST in 2014? Art, writing, piano, art, writing, piano, art, writing, piano it's the never-ending three-link-pattern chain of doom, but it's mine

My whole family, actually! My mom has the patience of a saint (go ahead and try it if you ever meet her... it's marked with the Anna seal of guarantee) my father never gives up, my brother and uncle never take life too seriously, my sisters always know how to be adorable and my dogs always know how to sleep.
(I think we have a winner here)

10. Who was one person you met in 2013 who changed your life? I suddenly forgot all the people I've met...
~There's this kid who's a 6th grader in our school... he's tiny and pale and black-haired with a tiny little fringe and blue eyes that make him look like a tiny possessed fairy-boy and he's so sweet and innocent and funny and shy and just whispers "CREATE AN OC BASED ON HIM CREATE AN OC BASED ON HIM THEN GO ADOPT HIM TO STUDY HIM CLOSELY AND ADD HIM TO SIBLING COLLECTION"
(Oh his elder sister graduated from school only last year, I knew her... yes that means I can track him down.)
~I didn't really met them, I un-met them, two kids (brothers) we knew, the one was very close buds with my brother and said the most impossible things. They moved to another country and the good-bye days were real life-changing, many tear.

11. What was your favorite MONTH in 2013? I don't even know

Loserifically enough, all I have to say is that I got into so many new things (shows and books), and my lack of reaction upon finding out the guy I once liked now likes me... My 2012-self would assume I'd go "ALLELUJAH OH GOOD LORD OAUETHGWEOIBUHWET#WQO:UEHG" but it was a bit like "Perfect timing, lad." *slow clap* "Congratulations" (oh this didn't really happened... :P)
I swear my life is more interesting than cheap teen drama and me staying at home... but I guess that's exactly why I don't have anything else to say :P
But that's a good question... remember me to ask it to myself this time next year XD

13. Any other hopes, dreams, comments about 2014? DO YOU WANT ME TO SPEAK MORE?

sorry i did long post again. BUT I wish you all the best year ever and to keep on being rock stars :D

new

Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:11 pm
Agh! Since I haven't been posting on the Stacks recently, I completely forgot how to put a space between the answers. I feel so stupid now :oops: @Mod_Katie - can I re-post my answers with spaces, or will I just spam the thread? XD

Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:57 pm
You can re-post!

Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:00 pm
Nice hippolyte!! I'm totally fine! Was I not before? I can't remember! Thanks for asking though. ;)

new

Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:10 am
hello??????????????????????????????????????????????????????Goodbye??????????????????????????????????????????????????

new

Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:37 am
1. 7 2. I went to Hawaii 3. I failed chemistry 4. To work harder in school 5. Completing my first college class 6. I would have tried harder to socialize with people and make friends, and worked harder in school. 7. Get better grades and just be a generally nicer, better, less judgmental person. 8. School I guess? I'm not really sure. 9. Not sure 10. There wasn't really anyone. 11. June, July, or August. 12. Getting to go on a helicopter in Hawaii. I never expected that to happen. 13. As dumb as it sounds I want a BF for 2014. And more friends, just to be less lonely.

new

Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:43 pm
1. Sooo.... overall, from 1 (low) to 10 (high), how was your 2013? 1 2. What was the BEST thing that happened to you in 2013? turnd 17 3. What was the WORST thing that happened to you in 2013? kydc 4. What lessons did you learn from both or either #2 or #3? nothing 5. What was your proudest accomplishment in 2013? turning 17 6. What would you have done differently in 2013? nothing 7. Any New Years Resolutions? What are they? go home 8. What do you want to work on MOST in 2014? getting home 9. Who was the MOST inspirational person to you in 2013? 10. Who was one person you met in 2013 who changed your life? 11. What was your favorite MONTH in 2013? 12. What was one experience you had in 2013 that you wouldn't have BELIEVED happened to you if I asked you in 2012 what would happen to you in 2013? (get it?) none 13. Any other hopes, dreams, comments about 2014? none

new

Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:10 pm
1. Sooo.... overall, from 1 (low) to 10 (high), how was your 2013?
It was definateley a 9.5. Everything went super well!
I started JHigh and met a whole bunch of new friends! I lost like 5 friends because they moved so it was great!
I had a friend move away because off a bullying problem. That hurt.
I learned that nothing lasts forever. You have to make the most of what you have because you never know when something going to change. You never know.
I won People's Choice in my school history fair.
6. What would you have done differently in 2013?
I would have focused more on cleaning things. :)
I am going to think before I speak, talk slower, and clean my room/locker/binder more often.
Thinking before I speak/slap/react/kick.
Honestly, it was my acting teacher. She was so calm always.
Lex. I didn't meet him in 2013, but we started being friends in 2013. He is just really funny, awesome listener, and no I do not like him. 11. What was your favorite MONTH in 2013?
October. Halloween bro!
I won a game of 1on1 basket ball. May not seem like a huge thing to you, but me, I am not sctive whatsoever. And I was playing the best player in the grade. So yeah I'm happy.
no.

[ 17 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team