Save the Planet!

Announcements

Hi Everyone! Welcome to SAVE THE PLANET! Message Board — Talk about the environment, ask questions, share tips, and learn about what it means to be GREEN!

If you're visiting from the Save the Gorillas Board, welcome! This is your new place to share your ideas about saving the gorillas and other endangered species.

My name is Jessica, and I am the moderator for this message board. I am thrilled to be here, and I’m eager to hear your great ideas about helping the environment. I’ll be sharing my own thoughts, asking questions, and posting polls, so keep checking back!

Here are the rules for this message board. These rules help to keep things safe and fun, so be sure to read and follow them!

1. No last names, schools, or cities (states are okay)
2. Age/grade is okay, but no birthdays
3. No being mean or rude, and no cursing
4. No posting your e-mail address or links to other websites
5. No attachments or pictures are allowed

Remember that your messages must be approved by me before anyone else can read them. I will try to read/approve your messages as quickly as possible. You can help things move along quickly by following the rules listed above.
   [ 11 posts ] Average score:  
 Endangered Animal Club:Meeting 1
new

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:08 pm
Basically, @artistisland111 suggested I make a group for saving endangered animals, I decided I would, and this is it. This is the first meeting of it. If you join, you should say something about yourself to the other members. This meeting will be just about meeting everyone else. The next one in a week will be actually a meeting. We will brainstorm ideas for a cause. I will start by saying I like cats, chocolate, and the Beatles.

AquaCat586

Re: Endangered Animal Club:Meeting 1
new

Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:10 pm
Thank u for mentioning me I will definitely join I like dogs sweets and my favorite color is turquoise u can check out what else I like o n my profile

new

Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:07 pm
I want to join! My name is Aquapenguin126 and is play soocer. I also like reading and making friendship braclets!

-Aqua Penguin 126!

new

Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:38 pm
Hi my name is icecloudburst14 and I want to join! I like animals and do gymnastics.Please let me join if it is to late then that is a shame

contributor

Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:16 pm
Hello everyone in this club, I am TheAvidReader. :) I am an eighth grader who likes writing, reading, dancing, talking with friends, raw fish, surfing the web, patrolling the boards, and watching political comedy! (Especially the last two) And I also like the environment, since I live in it~ I don't like studying, school drama(not the elective), taking tests, grapefruit, and the feeling you get after eating a lot of fatty foods. In this club I hope to spread awareness, and learn about endangered animals, what caused them to be endangered, so we can find a pattern to prevent it!

new

Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:38 pm
Hi I'm Turquoisepanda37. I love animals. I love all colors especially turquoise and blue. My favorite fruit is kiwi. I love to read, watch TV, and go on the internet. I play soccer.

new

Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:36 am
I would like to join. I like dogs, and I am a Indian (of origin). I certainly think that Endangered Animals ought to be a big cause. I like to study, write, read, and check out what's happening to the economy. I am going into 5th grade in two weeks. I am good at acting. I am especially good with the computer, and plan to be a technical worker in the future. I believe that the environment should be preserved, and not turned completely into a Urban Metropolis (which it rapidly is going towards). I have good talking skills, and though I am not so good at persuading people to do a certain action, I am good at creating good reasons for change.

new

Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:27 pm
Thanks for joining, everyone!

AquaCat586

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to our friends." -Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:26 am
Hello,my username is spellingfaith.I love animals and want to protect them.I am not going to tell my age but I am an age between 8-14,so that means I am in grade between 2-9.I read about joining the club on the second meeting and would like to join.

new

Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:13 am
I WOULD <3 2 JOIN MY NAME IS ARTEMISBOOKWORM12. I <3 ICE CREAM, SWIMMING, READING, LOOKING AT POETRY ON THE POETRY BOARD, AND MY FAV ENGENDERED ANIMAL IS THE WHITE TIGER:):)

new

Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:04 am
Hey,guys,Im witchunicorn5.My real name is Titly. I live in Bangladesh.Over here,the pollution is no good.At all.

Lately,I have been very green-minded,dk y......I want to save endangered animals and the pollution. I wud like to join.Peace out,yo.

[ 11 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team