Save the Planet!

Announcements

Hi Everyone! Welcome to SAVE THE PLANET! Message Board — Talk about the environment, ask questions, share tips, and learn about what it means to be GREEN!

If you're visiting from the Save the Gorillas Board, welcome! This is your new place to share your ideas about saving the gorillas and other endangered species.

My name is Jessica, and I am the moderator for this message board. I am thrilled to be here, and I’m eager to hear your great ideas about helping the environment. I’ll be sharing my own thoughts, asking questions, and posting polls, so keep checking back!

Here are the rules for this message board. These rules help to keep things safe and fun, so be sure to read and follow them!

1. No last names, schools, or cities (states are okay)
2. Age/grade is okay, but no birthdays
3. No being mean or rude, and no cursing
4. No posting your e-mail address or links to other websites
5. No attachments or pictures are allowed

Remember that your messages must be approved by me before anyone else can read them. I will try to read/approve your messages as quickly as possible. You can help things move along quickly by following the rules listed above.
   [ 9 posts ] Average score:  

What do you think?
Love this club! 57%  57%  [ 4 ]
This club's ok... 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Don't like it much. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I want to join! 43%  43%  [ 3 ]
I don't really want to join. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I would, but I'm too busy. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 7
 Endangered Animal Club:Meeting 4
new

Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:44 am
Hello, and in this meeting I will start off by saying WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL OF YOU LOYAL MEMBERS SUDDENLY? Meeting 2 got something like 9 responses and even became a hot thread. Great! Meeting 3? 2 responses. Pathetic. You guys can do better, I'm sure of it.

Remember, if you want to join, it's easy. Find meeting 1, reply, then say in response to this meeting "I'm new to this club" or something along the lines of that, and then in the same post, answer the question. Thanks! :D

So this meeting will be about the rainforest. The question of the week is...drumroll please...

What do we do about people cutting down rainforest trees and what this does to the animals who live in them?|What do we do about people cutting down rainforest trees and what this does to the animals who live in them?

So that is the question of the week. I'm sorry I was away for 3 weeks as being president; I was really busy. Oh, and please be honest with the poll; I want to hear your feedback. :PI hope you answer it! :D

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

AquaCat586

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to our friends." -Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

:lol: I HAVE A RUBBER SOUL! :lol:

Tom Marvolo Riddle = I AM LORD VOLDEMORT!

"'Nevermore', said the Raven, 'Nevermore!'" Edgar Allen Poe, The Raven

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

Re: Endangered Animal Club:Meeting 4
new

Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:38 pm
Make a petiton to help preserve rainforests

new

Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:00 pm
can I join?
we can raise money to help animal awareness?(like a bake sale or something)in our home towns,or put out jars (with permission of course) at gas stations or where ever.

new

Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:32 am
@brainyathena30--Of course you can join! :D Just find meeting one (might be hard) and follow the directions. And then in your next respond, you just say "Hi! I'm new to this club" or something along the lines of that, and you're golden. :P

~AquaCat586

new

Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:53 pm
Aqucat I enjoy your club. My school homework makes me very busy. I try my best to get on at least three times a week but sometimes I just doesn't work out.

.Aquapenguin126.

Be HAPPY, live better!

new

Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:53 pm
could i join because i love all kinds of animals and i would also be helpful to discuss new things.:)

new

Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:41 am
Yeah, crazymonkey47, of course you can join! Just find meeting one (enter "Endangered Animal Club: Meeting 1" into the search bar) and read my post and then reply. At your next post in a meeting, put "Hi, I'm new" or something at the top, so we know. Thanks for joining! And you're welcome to friend me too. :D

AquaCat586

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to our friends." -Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

I HAVE A RUBBER SOUL!

Tom Marvolo Riddle = I AM LORD VOLDEMORT!

new

Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:14 pm
Did you know that the Yangtze River Dolphin just recently became extinct? Humans played a huge role in this extinction. :L

new

Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:54 pm
Okay! I am new to this!
Earth, day by day, is getting destroyed slowly,so slwly, we dont even notice. BUT if we just stop n look around, u just think about the wrong that u did.
To make amends, Save The Planet! In 2030, only 10% plant will be remaining! Scintests has told us it cud be even less! That's not gud, u know... That is not gud. It just shows that even without pollitics we cant survive. At least This Earth can't.
Just try to create a garden or a plant. Don't tear them off or step on them. Plant flowers!
The amount of animals are becoming less too! Bears, Panda, White Tiger, Snake, is in great danger of becoming extinct. Take care of ur animals. Pet one. if u cant, at least look out for one. Care. Save. These r the simple ways to save the home for billions, Earth. I just dont know why no 1 follows this. This Earth is in danger. Notice it. Carefully.
Care
treat
Love
Simpler than u think.

[ 9 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team