Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  

Would you go to Fairy Land?
Yes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
I would miss my family, otherwise yes 60%  60%  [ 3 ]
Yawn 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 5
 Fairy Forest
new

Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:28 pm

I woke up not knowing where i was, wondering, my head full of mystery, then, it all came back. My younger sister and I were playing outside of our house hidden deep into the lonely forest full of squirrels, deer and owls. We ventured off futher away from our tiny, cozy house. The further we went the more magical it was, toadstools and splarkling stones were there and so were fairies? We explored further and came to a village full of them! Me and my sister were awestruck as we watched the fairies go on there daily lives there houses were toadstools and there clothes were flowers! We took another step and then we shrunk, sprouted gorgeous wings and our clothes turned into flower petals. one kind fairy dressed in lilies took us into her home and adopted us told us that she always wanted children of her own and we said we would me happy to stay.

Re: Fairy Forest
new

Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:23 pm

You have to describe the village more and drscribe the fairies. And you have to have conversation instead of just saying what hapend. You also have to make names for everyone in your world.

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team