Fan Fiction

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 63 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Re: Fan Fiction Reviews! Post them here!
regular_contributor

Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:46 pm

Title: Becoming Emma

Author: ColieBear

Rating: Five Stars

Review: A coming of age story usually has a couple hurtles to jump, especially when there have been a hundred different kinds and it's hard to make one unique. ColieBear had absolutely no problem with that. Her fan fiction "Becoming Emma" was compelling, adorable, and at the right pace. It was filled with great characters and a dramatic twist that will leave ANY reader satisfied.

~Lauren

contributor

Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:10 pm
Title: Riddle Me This Author: shybird7(The number is what I'm not sure on. the shybird part is right.) Review: I loved how she incorporated humor and regular life into this story. The creativity was great, the characters well developed and spot on, and the chapters suspenseful and compelling. I give it five stars!

frequent_vsitor

Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:39 pm
@cutie3500 OMIGOSHIES!!! You have no idea just how much you just made my day. Having a fanfiction on this thread has been such a dream of mine! Hugs!!!!!
Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!
-Ollie

contributor

Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:45 pm
@shybird3: No prob! You really deserved it. Btw, so sorry about messing up your name. I just wasn't sure. I haven't seen a review for any of my fanfics, but I'm hoping to see one soon!

new

Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:31 pm

Okay, so I was just scanning this, looking for any new reviews, and then... I SAW THE TWO REVIEWS FOR BECOMING EMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren and Anna, you guys have no clue how much I love you right now for posting those reviews (sorry if that sounds awkward)! You guys honestly just made my day... or my week... or my month... or year.... =)

Seriously though, this means a lot to me, and I promise I will post a review for the next fanfic both of you finish!

~Nicole

new

Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:11 am
Title: The Edgar Halloway Story.
Author: Theaterchik!
Rating:
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ Yeah. It's that good.
Review: Too awesome to put into words. LOL, jk, I have a lot of words to say about this. This is a story about heroes and greatness, and about the son of Henry Halloway who just wants to be as great as his dad. Another great thing about this that not many people point out is that it does not stereotype Houses, or at least not Slytherin and Gryffindor. In ol' Ed's mind, Slytherin is the greatest House you could be put in, and the bully is not from Slytherin for once. (Yay, Slytherins!) It is a truly EPIC fanfic, and I DEFINITELY reccomend you read it. No, better than that. I COMMAND that you read it. Well, technically I don't have the power to command you to read it, but pretend that I do. So go and read it! Right now! And I mean now! Go to the search page, type in 'The Edgar Halloway Story', and read that fanfic! Go on! Now!

If you are reading this sentence, it means that you did not immediately go read that story like I told you to. So I say to you one more time:

GO READ THE EDGAR

HALLOWAY STORY!!!

new

Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:25 am
The best Fan Fiction ever is: "If the HP people were on a social media site" It's really funny and crazy, and it's so good I printed it out and put it on my wall!

new

Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:16 am

I totally recommend Red Meets Green, Year 1 by agentthor (not sure if that's how you spell it..). It's a really well-written Scorrose (RoseWeasleyxScorpiusMalfoy pairing) fic. smiley

new

Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:04 pm

My favourite fan fiction would have to be Harry Potter

It matters not what someone is born but what they grow to be!   -Albus Dumbledore

new

Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:00 am

answer these 

Should Cedric have been more nice to Harry?

Should Cedric have helped Harry in the Triwizard Tournament?

new

Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:08 am

I really recommend Missing Death by Inches by hippolyte. On a scale of 1-5, I give it 6!!!!! I love the creative way hippolyte finds POVs for pretty much everyone. Tip: hippolyte, enter a writing contest!!!!!

new

Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:43 pm

Title: Dragonscale

Author: frostelf355

Rating: 5 stars

Fan Fic Summary: A girl goes on The Hogwarts Express and meets a new friend

Review: It was short and sweet. Literally.

new

Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:32 pm

What is fan fiction exactly?

[ 63 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

PRS © 2008 PRS Team