General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 17 posts ] Average score:  
 Fantasy Roleplay
frequent_vsitor

Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:32 am
GROUND RULES
You can play a human with 1 or 2 magical powers, a non-magical human, or an elf with 1 magical power. ONE villian and ONE villian's assistant are needed; assistant less important. Minimal combat, if any. Basic plot: the country of Rorita is in danger, and our characters are going to save it by working together.

One last thing: follow this format for your characters. Have fun!

My character:

Name: Rosita
Species: Elf
Power: Air
Personality: Graceful, mysterious, and generous. Gets irritable when thinking or sad. dangerous when angry.
Special Item/Creature/Person: Her cat, Sammy
Other Notes: Mother was killed by humans, tends to dislike them.

Re: Fantasy Roleplay
regular_visitor

Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:34 pm
hehehehe! fun fun!

my character

name: Bloinse
species: elf
power: electricity
personality: crafty, evil, nimble, slippery, genious, wild, liar, two-faced, powerful, good at disguising himself
special item/creature/person: magic sword
other notes: exiled by elves after he murdered an important member of the government, he has infiltrated by disguising himself as their leader Crauty after having him killed in secret, and intends to destroy them by causing a civil war

this is fun!

midget_2326

contributor

Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:50 pm
Name: Lilia
Species: Fairy
Power: Water
Personality: Beautiful, Passionate, Stubborn, easily irritated
Special Item/Creature/Person: A parrot, Kiki
Other Notes: Her father died before she was born, Her mother is being held captive by the villan.

regular_visitor

Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:32 pm
Name: Avar-sen

Species: human/elf (can I mix it up by doing that? Is that O.K?)

Power: storms and wood

Personality: often silent, skillful, strong, argumentitive and rebellious, likes to work alone, good at heart

Special Item/Creature/Person: her bow (the string is made of spelled spider silk) and arrows (made of elvin naplin wood)

Other Notes: an ex-assassin who's trying to mend her ways, shunnned for her mixed heritage, befriended a troll in the south country who's friendship comes in handy from time-to-time; she has slanted green eyes that glow like a cats if it's dark

regular_visitor

Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:33 pm
*this is fun :-)*

-Nozomi

frequent_vsitor

Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:18 pm
Name: Penelope
Species: Elf
Power: WInd
Personality: strong and athletic and sweet; when fighting sometimes angry
Special Item: Amulet of the North Wind
Other Notes: Mother and Father killed in Eternal War; only Grandfather survived, still living, but very ill; born and raised in the north.

frequent_vsitor

Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:21 pm
oops I need to make a change to my character

Name: Lorkai

frequent_vsitor

Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:32 pm
can you start the story now? I wanna start soo bad

new

Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:07 pm
NAME: ANGELING & ANGELINGA. AGE: TEEN. SPECIES: PRINCESS FARIES. POWER: FLY & SWIM. PERSONALITY: WRITING STORIES & SINGING. SPECIAL ITEM: SWORDS. OTHER: TWIN SISTERS & ORPHANS. FROM, dreamtimepink9

new

Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:17 pm
THEY AREN'T FIGHTERS. THE SWORDS ARE FOR DECORATION.

FROM, dreamtimepink9

new

Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:07 pm
Name: Kira Age:9 Species: Human Power(s): fire and morphing/talking to animals Personality: Mysterious kind shy dangerous when angry Special Item/Creature/Person: A necklace with a ruby Other notes: Is orphan and lives with nymphs though used to live with elves, can sing like a siren. I'll make another one just for one though you don't have to include it Name: Mizuko Age: 14 Species: Elf/human/nymph (villain) Power(s): lure humans to death with singing, strong Personality: evil revengeful angry (elves and nymphs worked together to kill her mom) Special Item/Creature/Person: Necklace that was given to her by her mother and helps her connect with her sister Kira. Other notes: Mad when mother killed wanted revenge, wants to kill others not Kira, wants to show Kira that she is the good side, bring Kira with her.

new

Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:20 pm
Name: Takaishi Age: 15 Species: Elf Power: WInd Personality: strong and athletic and stubborn; when fighting sometimes hysterical Special Item: Amulet of the South Wind Other Notes: Mother and Father killed in Eternal War; only one in family who survived, but very depresses; born and raised in the south

new

Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:35 pm
Name: Sylvester Age: 12 Species: Magical Human Power: Metamorphism Personality: Reckless, headstrong, a free spirit. Special Item: Necklace with a strange symbol. Other Notes: A loose cannon

new

Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:39 pm
When are we starting?

new

Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:43 pm
Novelist_2_b doesnt exist

new

Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:12 pm
I came here late so you guys prob started already but here it is: Name: Eliss (ee'-liss) Firamor Age: 16 Species: Elf Power: Wisdom and fire Personality: Kind, sometimes harsh, confident, smart, a touch of rebellion, loyal-to-the-death, dreamer, reader, quickthinker for actions but never thinks before speaking Special Item/Creature/Person: ring that can turn into sword Other Notes: dark hair, green eyes, tall, slim i'm just gonna put more.... Ravenclaw in Apollo cabin from district 12.

[ 17 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team