General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 6 posts ] Average score:  

What kind of clothes do you like best?
Glittery clothes 16%  16%  [ 4 ]
Animal Print 8%  8%  [ 2 ]
Comfy Clothes 12%  12%  [ 3 ]
One color clothes 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Dresses 28%  28%  [ 7 ]
Skirts 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Jeans and a T-shirt 32%  32%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 25
 Fashion journal by Chattydancer18
new

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:18 pm
It's my first entry in a fashion journal! So, I'm going to give a few fashion tips right now. First, figure out what kind of clothes you like to wear. If you like wearing comfy clothes, then only pick out clothes you think are comfy. If you like glamourous glittery clothes, then go for glittery clothing. Anyway, once you've figured out your fashion style, you can go with some fashion tips. Okay, first, when you pick out your clothes, it's a good idea to pick out a full outfit. Have jeans to match a shirt. Also, don't wear all of one color. Try to have multiple colors in your outfit. Okay, for my last tip of the day, wear clothes you like. I'll keep writing fashion tips. Tune in, ask about clothes, or comment on my fashion journal. Also,please try to look at Make-up journal by Chocolatecoin15.

Re: Fashion journal by Chattydancer18
new

Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:42 am
Hiya! I'm artemisvampire35. I have a suggestion for you. Like the best choices for each person's style. Like for one color people, try different shades of that one color. It worked for me when I was going through the black (depressed) clothing time of my life. It's probably going to happen again... Anyways, that's how it can go from a monotonous one color outfit to a more varied choice of color (i guess) outfit. Anyways, I hope i kinda helped.

new

Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:45 pm
you know everyone should love fashion because I definitely do

new

Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:55 pm
Okay, thanks for tuning into my fashion journal. if anyone looks at this message, i want you to post YOUR fashion tips on here, like artemisvampire35 did. I thought that was pretty inspired about the black clothing thing. So, POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST you fashion tips. Keep on posting and posting like this is YOUR journal. Speak your fashion edvice

new

Sun May 12, 2013 10:37 pm
Okay, judging from the poll, most people who voted are jeans and t-shirt kinda people. Like me. Mostly. Okay, i kinda flop fashion around. Anyway, ever felt like those jeans and those t-shirts just were NOT good enough, or fashionable enough? I know a way using cute acsessories, you might feel different about your current fashion choice. Okay, first, say you're wearing some cute skinny jeans with a nice tye-dye design, and a tight baby doll t-shirt. BELT! Throw on a stylish belt, put a scarf on, and put a head band on. Try a sparkly ring to. Lately, accessories tell a lot about what clothes you wear. basicly, if you wear mostly belts and scarves, you wear mostly t-shirts and jeans, if you wear tons of necklaces that are all shiny, you are a dress kind of gal. Okay, anyway, i'll give more fashion advice later. REMEMBER TO POST YOU FASHION EDVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW! POST, OR PEEVES FROM HARRY POTTER WILL CHASE YOU ALL DAY FOR THIRTY WEEKS!

new

Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:47 pm

Hi! I think this was a great idea. I am going to post a few tips here if you don't mind.

1. If you have too much jeans and you don't like them that much, or they are too short, ask your parents if you can cut them to make them shorts. It works on any type of long pants. Trust me. My older sister and I do it sometimes.

2. If your favorite pair of jeans have holes in them and you DO NOT want to cut them, here is an easy fix to those cold knees on winter days. First, your going to need: the pair of jeans, parent permission, adult supervision, pieces of fabric bigger than your holes (zebra print, glittery, flowers, green, silver, silk, etc), needle, thread (whatever color you want), fabric glue, and anything else to decorate the jeans and blend in mistakes (if needed) (Optional). Then, you're gonna want to turn the jeans inside out. Grab the piece of fabric you want and cut it to where there is one inch of fabric overlapping the jeans. Take the thread and stick it through the eye of the needle. Tie a knot in the end of the thread that it not connected to the spool of thread. With an adult's help, sew the fabric and the jeans together. If you make a mistake, you can take decorative things and glue them over your mistakes with fabric glue. Then, you can just add more decorate stuff for extra pazzaz!

Now time for acessories. Today's acessories topic is:

Dresses! My favorite. If you want to wear a dress, always acessorize. Your dress will look dull without it. Slap on a pair of thin gloves for fancy dresses or a sun hat for sundresses. Also, add on a necklace. Can be any type.

Shoes! Category: Tennis Shoes

Dos:

Wear socks. Your feet will blister without them.

Wear with athlectic clothes.

That's all for today!

[ 6 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team