Full Series Discussion

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  
 Favorite Character Resumes
new

Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:07 am

Hi, bookishbuterfly75 here, with a great new idea! How it works is you pick your favorite character from the Harry Potter series, and write their resume. I'll demonstrate with Harry, even though he's not my favorite, just because he's metioned more in the series than my favorite character, Molly Weasley

Character's Name: Harry James Potter

Experience: I am the only known wizard to have survived Voldemort's Killing Curse(when I was only one year old),I saved the Sorcerer's Stone from Voldemort in my first year, I destroyed Tom Riddle's diary and saved Ginny Weasley from the Chamber Of Secrets in my second year, I saved Buckbeak the Hippogriff and Sirius Black in my third year, I won the Triwizard Tournament and escaped Voldemort again in my fourth year, I battled Voldemort within the Ministry of Magic in my fifth year, I began assisted Dumbledore in Hunting down a few Horcruxes in my sixth year, and in my seventh year I helped destroy all seven Horcruxes and defeat Voldemort once and for all! 

Education: Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry, Six Years

Skills: Destroying Horcruxes, defeating Voldemort, killing Dark wizards,casting advanced spells, making the front page of the newspaper, and playing Quidditch.

Awards: Order Of Merlin,First Class

Languages: English and Parseltongue.

Re: Favorite Character Resumes
new

Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:36 pm

Character's name: Sirius Black III

Experience: I was a Marauder when I was young; I learned to be an Animagus; I was Secret-Keeper for James and Lily Potter; I escaped from Azkaban in 1994; I escaped on a hippogriff from Hogwarts

Education: Hogwarts Castle of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Seven Years

Skills: Animagus, nonverbal magic, and Charms 

Awards: Hogwarts House Cup

Language: English

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team