Full Series Discussion

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 favorite HP book
new

Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:10 am

whats your favorite book and whycheeky

Re: favorite HP book
new

Sat May 06, 2017 8:21 pm

I LOVE Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire! I like it becuase there is a lot of tension, and it's really fun and adventurous! I new it would be my favorite right from the moment when I finished the book. I also like it because it's the book around the middle of the series, and they are around the age 14, and they are not too young, like they were in book 1.

Re: favorite HP book
new

Tue May 09, 2017 2:16 pm

My favorite book has to be the last book. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Year 7 is the last and my FAVORITE! I like it because this is the biggest adventure Hermione, Ron, and last but not least Harry has ever had! Searching for Horcruxes, fighting Death Eaters, and when Harry went  face to face to kill Voldemort ( Not He- Who- Must - Not- Be - Named! Remember what Dumbledore said about fear of a name!) it went down!  I don't want to spoil who died in the duel but I bet you guys already know or can make a Dumbledore guess a.k.a a good guess since Dumbledore is always right in guessing. wink

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team