Fan Fiction

Announcements

Join the Cast!
We need your help to keep this board buzzing with creativity! Pitch in and help write a story set in the world of a book or series that you love. Just pick a role to play and break a leg. Who knows? This could lead to fame and fortune!

FOUR EASY STEPS TO STARDOM:
1: Read any thread below. (If there aren't any, submit your own — you could be the first to post!) That's the story so far. At the end of each mini-chapter, the author tells you which character goes next.
2: YOUR TURN!! Create/copy/refine your character's profile, update the story setting, continue the story action, then pass it on to the next character.
3: Check back every day to see how the story continues.
4: Go to #2 above (try a new character on for size!). Rinse and repeat.

When does the story end? It ends when the moderator adds a comment to a mini-chapter saying "END IT!"

Wanna start your OWN story? Cut and paste the profile below and start a new thread!

CHARACTER PROFILE (copy and paste to start your own story!):
My Character: Make this up, or use an existing character from a book.
Character Age: Ditto.
Setup: Who is this character and why is he/she here?
Description: What does your character look like right now? This can change throughout the story, if your character suddenly falls into a mud puddle or is splashed with purple paint. Stuff happens, right?
Mood: This can change every minute, as we all know.
Faves: Help us get to know the character with a list of loves.
Detests: Tells us some stuff your character CANNOT STAND.
Story Setting: Where are we right now?
Action!: Here we go — what's happening? Don't forget dialogue!
YOUR TURN, X!: (Pass the story over to another character.)
   [ 32 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Re: Flying kids
new

Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:50 pm
With sadness Shinnsuke watched the group walk away. As Sansuke walked back to her, he noticed that maybe he did the wrong thing by letting them go. Shinnsuke sighed and started tearing up. "I told you to go with them. I will keep up eventually. They need you more than me. You are the protector of this group. We are all a family now." Sansuke sighed and firmly shook his head. "I always knew you had a love for those guys. Just like Angel. You are just like her." Sansuke turned on his heel and took off in a run to catch up with the others. "Guys," he said once he caught up, "I can't let you leave without us. It'll upset Shinn too much. We are a family now. Those who are outcast stick together. We left one 'flock' once. Shinn doesn't want to do that again. We need to be able to keep this group going. We are coming too. Stay with Shinn that way I can go find a place for all of us to live." Everyone was surprised at his suddenness and did as they were told. Sansuke took off in flight and didn't come back until late that night as everyone was sleeping. He looked at everyone and smiled to himself. He knew that he found the right place for everyone to live.

regular_contributor

Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:30 pm

As everyone woke up, they noticed that Sansuke was there, looking confident. They all got up and looked at him,

"Uh....okay, what's going on here?" asked a confused Amelia. Vance looked at her and rolled his eyeballs.

"He must've found a hideout, duh,"  Vance said. Gwen nodded, though was still getting that creepy feeling about being followed by demons and scientists.

"He's got a point, though, dude, there's a chance that we might encounter a bunch of creepy-looking demons and who-knows-what so I suggest we get our butts moving now,Gwen replied. Shinnsuke looked at everyone and nodded in agreement though she wanted the others to leave without her, though Gwen was thinking that probably one of the group members should stay, particularly Sannsuke, due to the fact that he was going to be a father for the first time. 

"Guys, you're more important than I am." Shinnsuke said. "I'll catch up with you later." Gwen and Amelia looked at each other and rolled their eyes. 

"Uh......yeah, no," Amelia said. "Girl, you need Sansuke's help. He's basically going to be a dad, so he should stay with you. I think the rest of us can handle it from here, right, Gwen?" Gwen nodded and wondered if Shinnsuke was not getting that Sansuke would have to stay with her. 

"They do have a point, you know. Plus, in my opinon, you're probably acting a bit  crazy," Vance said. "I'm sure everyone else would agree that you would need at least someoneto help you out. " Shinnsuke nodded and sighed, though was still thinking that the group was more important. 

"Guys, I'll catch up with you later." Shinnsuke said, starting to get annoyed. "Don't you get that you guys are more important?" Vance, Amelia, Gwen and the others looked at Shinnsuke like she was starting to go off the loony bin.

"Girl, you're going to have a kid. At 15. 15! You're the one who's going to need a lot more help due to the fact that you're going to be a MOM." Vance replied. "I'm sure the rest of us aren't ready for that." Gwen nodded along with Amelia and the others. 

"He's right, you know, Shinn," said Sannsuke. "We're going to be parents. It's best that I stay with you and our child to keep you two safe." Shinnsuke nodded but was still iffy. 

"Then once I am no longer pregnant, take our child with you." Shinnsuke said. "I'll catch up."  Carly was looking at Shinnsuke like she was still not getting it.

"Hello, you twi are staying here. The rest of us are leaving. You need each other now, do the fact that you two are about to be parents." Carly said. Hunter and May nodded in agreement along with the rest of the group.

"I wouldn't argue with her if I were you in this situation," Gwen said. "She's got a point." Everyone nodded, though there were still worries.

"Guys....." Shinnsuke started to say. Gwen looked at her and gave the "just trust us" look, and looked at Sannsuke to see if he could get Shinnsuke to go along with it. 

"They all have a point, so we should probably stay here and catch up with them later." Sannsuke said. "We are going to be parents, after all." Shinnsuke nodded, but was still scared. 

"True, but we can't leave them, and they need you more than me." Shinnsuke said. "You're supposed to protect the group." Sannsuke nodded, and looked at her,

"True, though I also need to look out for you and our child, and I don't want to feel responsible for your death or our child's." Sannsule said. "So that's why I believe that they have a fair point in that you and I should stay." Shinnsuke nodded and sighed as the rest of the group left her and Sannsuke behind. 

new

Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:00 pm
With frustration in her eyes, Shinnsuke turned on her heel and started to walk away. She knew they were right, but she didn't want to have the feeling of loss again. "She could've still been with us, Sansuke. Angel might not have DIED if we were to have kept her safe. The rest of the flock was safer before Fang left. If it wasn't for us, the flock would still be whole," she said angrily to Sansuke. "It's because of ME that she died!!!" Sansuke cringed as she said this and everyone else gasped in shock. Shinnsuke turned around, her eyes were glowing red. "You know it was my fault. We can't deny it." Everyone else was lost in the conversation as they listened.

regular_contributor

Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:54 pm

As everyone turned around and noticed Shinnsuke and Sansuke follwoing them, they decided to not argue anymore and just go to the place that Sansuke found, though htere was a chance that the scientists and demons might follow them somehow, and probably encounter weirder situations along the way.

"Uh, is it just me or do I have a sneaky suspicion that we're being followed by some creepy-looking demons?" Vance asked. Amelia gulped along with Gwen.

"If that's true, that means that we should probably start running, since I'm seeing them," Amelia said. Everyone looked around and then turned back and started running.

"Just what we needed," Mackenzie said. "Creepy demons. Great." Gwen and the others nodded but were starting to wonder if there was no way to get rid of them unless some object that could do it was found, which was assumed to be impossible if not unlikley.

new

Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:15 pm

( WARNING- for older kids only):

As the group ran away, Amelia noticed that Shinnsuke was just standing in the same spot, with a glowing blue encasement around her. She reached her hand out and a bag suddenly appeared out of thin air into her hand. "Face of Horror. We meet again." The chicken-footed demon laughed with a raspy voice. "Ah. if it isn't my favorite little test. Hello, Shinnsuke. Long time no see, huh? I see you have a new group. What happened? The deaths from the other group wasn't enough for you? You want these guys to die the same way?" Shinnsuke gritted her teeth. "You will do nothing to them. I will never let you hurt them like you killed Angel." She pulled out a boomerang-like thing made of ivory from the bag and blast him with a blue energy. Face of Horror hissed in pain. "I will get you for this. Everyone you see here will die just as I killed the others. So tell me. Who is more important? Your friends," he sneered. "Or your child? Choose wisely. Whichever you don't choose will die a painful death."

new

Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:22 pm

My Character: Snow (Sorry fo the   randomness laugh )
Character Age: 12
Setup: Snow is an orphan, which led him to here.
Description: A slender underweight child,  and he is also very intellingent.
Mood: He can be upset or scared easily.
Faves: Attention, reading, also true friends! :D
Detests: filthiness
Story Setting: At a deep forest! He accidently got here after his parents funeral.
Action!: He tried to find a way home, but only to see trees everywhere.
YOUR TURN, X!: (Pass the story over to another character.)

new

Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:49 pm

Sensing someone was near, the encasement grew hotter as if she was afraid. 

[ 32 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1, 2

PRS © 2008 PRS Team