Fan Fiction

Announcements

Join the Cast!
We need your help to keep this board buzzing with creativity! Pitch in and help write a story set in the world of a book or series that you love. Just pick a role to play and break a leg. Who knows? This could lead to fame and fortune!

FOUR EASY STEPS TO STARDOM:
1: Read any thread below. (If there aren't any, submit your own — you could be the first to post!) That's the story so far. At the end of each mini-chapter, the author tells you which character goes next.
2: YOUR TURN!! Create/copy/refine your character's profile, update the story setting, continue the story action, then pass it on to the next character.
3: Check back every day to see how the story continues.
4: Go to #2 above (try a new character on for size!). Rinse and repeat.

When does the story end? It ends when the moderator adds a comment to a mini-chapter saying "END IT!"

Wanna start your OWN story? Cut and paste the profile below and start a new thread!

CHARACTER PROFILE (copy and paste to start your own story!):
My Character: Make this up, or use an existing character from a book.
Character Age: Ditto.
Setup: Who is this character and why is he/she here?
Description: What does your character look like right now? This can change throughout the story, if your character suddenly falls into a mud puddle or is splashed with purple paint. Stuff happens, right?
Mood: This can change every minute, as we all know.
Faves: Help us get to know the character with a list of loves.
Detests: Tells us some stuff your character CANNOT STAND.
Story Setting: Where are we right now?
Action!: Here we go — what's happening? Don't forget dialogue!
YOUR TURN, X!: (Pass the story over to another character.)
   [ 33 posts ] Average score:  
 Flying kids
new

Tue May 31, 2016 1:53 pm

CHARACTER PROFILE (copy and paste to start your own story!):
My Character: Shinnsuke
Character Age: 15
Setup: She was a mutated kid who now has wings
Description: she has gray and white 15 foot wings, long blond hair and is about average height
Mood: Generally stressed out about everything
Faves: Sansuke (her secret. You'll have to find out!! {Wink wink})
Detests: not knowing what is happening
Story Setting: running is a dense forest
Action!: She is being chased by her past demons and they are trying to hurt her.

Re: Flying kids

Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:55 pm

Innnnnnnteresting......

new

Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:30 pm

Does anyone want to make an RP with me on this one?

new

Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:30 pm

Do you think anybody will join this for a RP? I really like doing RPs and I would love to get this started.

Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:26 pm

regular_contributor

Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:36 pm

My Character: Guinevere (Gwen) Stormblade

Character Age: 13

Setup: She is a mutated kid who now has wings and is trying to escape from the people who gave her wings.

DescriptionTan, black hair, brown eyes, white 12 foot 3 in. wings, black skirt, black boots, purple shirt, 5'4, 100 lbs.

Mood: She's freaked out about the people that gave her wings

Faves: pulling pranks, her friends, mysteries, things going well, reading, writing, listening to music, etc.

Detests: the people who gave her wings, demons, things not going well, bad music and movies, lame endings, etc.

Story Setting: Dense forest

Action!: Gwen was running and then ran into a girl. She looked familiar. She had 15-foot gray wings and long blonde hair, about average height. Gwen decided to ask her what her name was.

"Hi, I'm Gwen," Gwen said. "What's your name?" The girl looked at her and replied.

"Shinsuke, with two n's," the girl replied. "It's nice to meet you, Gwen." Gwen nodded in agreement and noticed that a bunch of demons was after her, as well as the people that gave Gwen her wings. She ran alongside her and wondered if Hunter, Carly, Amelia and the rest of her friends could help with the situations that were happening. 

Gwen looked around and noticed Amelia, Carly, Hunter and her other friends and wondered if they could help out the deal with the demons and the people that gave Gwen her wings. 

"Hey, Gwen, need some help?" Amelia asked. "It seems like you're being chased by a bunch of demons and the people that gave you your wings." Gwen nodded and looked at her.

"Well, this girl named Shinsuke is, but we're both running from them and the people that gave me the wings, so, yeah," Gwen said. "We're being chased by them." Amelia looked at Shinsuke and shook hands with her.

"It's nice to meet you," Amelia said. "I'm Amelia." Shinsuke nodded in agreement. 

Everyone saw the demons and the people that gave Gwen her wings and decided to run even though there was a chance that things might not go as planned. 

new

Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:13 pm

"Gwen I know this place that might be safer for us! But we have to hurry! I'll tell you where to go and you need to get there fast. I'll catch up! I promise!" Shinnsuke runs off toward the danger and lets out a high pitch whistle that stuns almost everyone. The demons drop to the ground werithing in pain and the people who gave Gwen wings fall to their knees with their hands over their ears.

The whistle lasts for about thirty second and suddenly another winged person shows up. The unknown person was Sansuke. He has black 19 foot wings, cropped brown hair and looks at Shinnsuke and whispers something into her ear that is unintelligible. Shinnsuke nods and takes off after Gwen and her friends. 

The boy stays behind fights the demons and the people, saving the new group of friends for now.

regular_contributor

Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:57 am

Gwen looked at Shinsuke and noticed that a boy was following them, along with the people that gave Gwen her wings and the demons, which made Gwen get pretty freaked out, and some other creatures that were pretty creepy looking. She wondered if there was a chance that things might get pretty bad due to the fact that there was a chance that the demons and the people that gave Gwen her wings might team up which would be pretty bad since a lot of crazy stuff would happen if the two of them teamed up. 

"Uh, guys, I think the demons and the people that gave me my wings might team up, and we have to get out of here fast  since they're following us," Gwen replied. Everyone looked at her and nodded since it looked like things were going south fast, especially since there was a chance that a lot of crazy stuff was going to happen due to the fact that the people that gave Gwen her wings could've done the same to the mysterious boy and Shinsuke. 

"We might need to find someone who can teleport since I have a feeling that the demons and the people that gave you your wings might be able to follow us," Carly said. "And I don't see any teleporters here." Gwen nodded and looked around, hoping that there was a teleporter, even though she didn't see any either.

"I don't see any teleporters, either, Carly," Gwen said. "So we might have to use what we know in order to escape the people that gave me my wings and the demons." Carly nodded and everyone started running, despite the fact that there was a chance that the demons and the people that gave Gwen her wings might catch up to them. 

new

Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:59 pm

While Gwen was trying to figure out how to get away, Shinnsuke spoke rapidly to the boy. As they ran one, the boy soon realized the problem on how the things chasing them were always knowing where they were.

"Shinnsuke!" he yelled. "The tracker! She must have one!  You have one, too!" With that, he ripped out a Swiss Army knife and stopped Shinnsuke. Carefully, yet quickly, he made a slit in her upper arm and a metal chip fell out. Suddenly, the demons disappeared. Looking at Gwen, he inched toward her. 

"Gwen, this is Sansuke, my boyfriend and life-saver. Listen we have to hurry. He needs to get the tracking device out of your arm. Trust him, OK? He won't hurt you. It's just a small cut and it heals fast." Shinnsuke looked at Gwen, then her friends, hoping for encouragment from them. 

"May I?" Sansuke asked with a slight purr in his voice. The words rolled off his tongue like silk. Slowly he etched forward.

regular_contributor

Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:00 pm

Gwen nodded as Sansuke took off her tracker, and noticed that there were some other creepy looking creatures after them. She looked at her friends, and wondered if there was a chance that things might not go as planned due to the fact that there was a chance the people that gave Gwen her wings might put it back on her which could lead to Gwen, her friends, Shinnsuke and Sansuke being followed, which would mean that everyone with wings might get turned into a weapon, which was something Gwen was not in the mood for.

"There's a chance that the people who gave us our wings might turn us into weapons," said Gwen. "And I'm not in the mood to be turned into a weapon." Carly nodded with Gwen in a greement and looked at Shinnsuke and Sansuke.

"Gwen's right," Carly said. "You guys might be turned into weapons and there's a cance that they might put the trackers back in which would lead to the demons and people that gave you guys your wings chasing us." The group still ran away from the people that gave Gwen her wings and grabbed Gwen, Shinsuke and Sansuke.

"Hey, let them go!" Amelia said. "If you think you're going to turn them into a weapon, you're wrong!" Carly, Hunter, Vance and everyone else nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, back off," Amelia agreed. "If you think that you can turn these people into weapons, forget it." The people that gave Gwen her wings looked at Carly, Amelia,, Hunter and the others.

"Oh, we wiill," said the head scientist. "And there's nothing you can do about it." Vance looked at the scientists and rolled his eyes.

"Some of us have gadgets to stop you," Vance said, as he got out his gadgets along with  River, Carlly, Amelia and Mackenzie.

"What he said," agreed Amelia. Mackenzie odded in agreement as everyone used their gadgets on the scientists.

new

Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:07 pm

five minuets later the small group of friends had the crazy haired scientist dude wrapped up with rope lying on the ground stiller than a dead bug. Shinnsuke stared open-mouth at the small army  belonging to the scientist that were lying frozen on the ground. Sansuke whisled and looked at the Gwen and her friends "you guys, well... wow!!!! i am impressed! some of the best fighters i know would have trouble beating them" he pointed to the scientist. Amelia and Mackenzie highfived and Gwens wings fluttered from the praise and Vance reddened with pleasure. He clapped his hands loudly, startling everyone. "Now what?" everyone turned to to Sansuke and Shinnsuke. Sansukes eyebrows knitted together and his face scrunched up in thought. before he could say anything a loud crunch came from behind the tree's and the group swiveled around. Vance reached for a large heavy stick and wrapped his hands around it. Sansuke pulled out his knife, and pushed Shinnsuke behind him. "Come out!" Sansuke demanded his voice echoing in the silent forest. A girl came out from behind the trees a determined look etched onto her face.

My character: Erin Hawthorne

Character Age: 13

Setup: a kid who one day woke up in a scientes's lair with wings. she is escaping the lair and trying to get back home.

Description: Light skin and dark brown hair. Blue eyes, 5'9, wings are also 5'9, her wings are silver and and the tips are gray.  She is wearing jeans and black boots, and a purple long sleeve shirt.

Mood: a bit freaked out about how she fell asleep in her bed, and woke up in who knows where. But she is mostly determined to get home.

Faves: her friends, her family,, pulling pranks, music, and dogs

Detests: badguys, bad endings, mysteries, and when she doesn't know whats going on

Story setting: still in the dense forest

new

Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:05 pm

As Gwen's friends helped them out, sansuke's eyes turned a deep shade of red. "San," Shinnsuke asked cautiously, "are you OK? Your--" She stopped mid sentence when she heard the deep roll pf what sounded like thunder. She looked up and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. "Gwen!" she panicked. "Gwen get out of here! Hurry! Get everyone out!!!" 

As Shinnsuke tried to get everyone away, Gwen noticed that she wasn'ttryong to get herself away.

regular_contributor

Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:26 am

Gwen noticed that Amelia wasn't hsving a lot of luck running, and was starting to wonder if there was a chance that the scientists might actually put the tracker back on her, Shinnsuke and Sansuke despite the fact that Gwen was trying to get away from the scientists.

She noticed a girl and wondered what her name was, and looked at her. 

"Hi," Gwen said. "I'm Gwen. What's your name?" The girl looked at her and continued running. 

"Erin," the girl said. "Why are these scientists chasing us?" Gwen looked at her and shrugged.

"I think they want to turn us into weapons," said Gwen. "Though we might have to check with the head scientist first." Erin nodded and noticed that Sansuke was following them with Shinnsuke. 

Gwen noticed that the head scientist was catching up to them as well as the other scientists and was starting to wonder if there was a chance that she might never be able to escape them. There's no way we'll be able to escape them, thought Gwen, No matter what we do, they seem to follow us wherever we go. She looked at Hunter and May who nodded in agreement. 

"There's a chance that we might have to get someone who has the ability to teleport to help us," Hunter said. "It might sound risky, but it's our best chance of escaping." Gwen nodded, though she knew that there was a chance that she might get captured alongside Erin, Shinnsuke and Sansuke, even though she didn't want that to happen.

As everyone started running, the scientists were catching up and Gwen was starting to wonder if things would never be normal since she and her friends were being chased by a bunch of scientists. 

new

Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:53 pm

Suddenly, there was a loud crash! behind them and Shinnsuke turned around. As soon as she stopped, a net encased her and Sansuke. "Help!" she screamed. "Gwen! Help!!!!" The more she struggled, the tighter the net wrapped around her.

regular_contributor

Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:23 pm

Gwen looked behind and decided to help Shinsuke and Sansuke, but knew that there was a chance that things might not go as planned, due to the fact that the scientists were there. 

"Amelia, Vance, can you guys help me with this?" Vance and Amelia nodded and ran to help Gwen, Shinsuke, and Sansuke. Vance and Amelia got out some swiss army knives and decided to use them on the net, even though it wasn't going to be easy since the chances weren't looking so great. 

Shinsuke and Sansuke were freed, but the scientists were still making it hard for Gwen and her friends to escape, which wasn't good since she wanted to get away ASAP, and find a safe place where they could stay and not have to worry about the scientists. 

"One of us might have to risk our lives," Hunter said. "So that the rest can get to safety and keep an eye out in case things get real bad. If I do it, which I'm willing to, someone would have to look out for my sister May and keep her safe." Amelia, Gwen and everyone else nodded and looked at him.

"And someone might have to make sure someone doesn't betray us since I am sure that would suck if we did deal with a betrayal." Gwen pointed out. Everyone nodded in agreement but still looked scared since they were dealing with the scientists.

new

Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:00 am

A pair of scientists suddenly thundered into the clearing, guns at the ready. Hunter knew what he had to do.

Hunter walked forward, his back to the friends he was trying to protect. I can do this. I must do this. For them. He thought. He looked at their faces, what he thought would be his last night alive...

Then suddenly, the skies turned red orange. Ashes fell from the sky like gray snow. And far off, something...something huge, a meteor, was falling down to the earth where we stood...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Falling. That's all I remember. Falling in some unknown casing while fire blazed past me. I grabbed something metal, holding on to it like a lifeline.... As I kept falling....and falling...and falling....

BOOM.

A huge jolt shook me in where I lay. After a few moments, I heard a few pebbles hit the  rock encasing me, and there was silence. But I heard somone....a voice.

"Well, Duncan, what are you waiting for? The experiments are right there."

THAT CANNOT BE!

The same murderers. The same savages, using innocent people as lab experiments. Them twisting and screaming while they inflicted unknown horrors upon them... Something seemed to awake inside me. It began to take over my consciousness. Something fiery. Something powerful. Something.....

Monsterous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked up from behind my hand, coughing in the thick dust. I could see nothing. I could barely feel Gwen, Shinsuke, Sansuke, Amelia, and Vance behind me. I heard Gwen cough. "Hunter, what happened?" I heard her whisper so quietly that only I could hear.

Then I heard the scientists whispering. I heard a crunch as one of them stepped forward...

WHAM.

Something, whatever it was, was hammering on the inside of the huge meteor in front of us...

WHAM. CRACK.

A huge crack appeared right in the middle. Any second now, that thing, whatever it was, would...

WHAMCRACKBOOM.

The meateor was split in half. The rest of our group hid behind me in terror. And rising from the cracked rock was a girl with red hair, orange eyes, and a pair of wings...

Dragon's wings....

My Character: Ash Emberflame
Character Age: 13
Setup: She has red dragon's wings, unlike the rest of the winged children, and she is another horrific experiment of the scientists, probably the worst and most dangerous out of all of them.
Description: Has red dragon's wings, wears red, as well as a ruby necklace, and always carries a small hatchet.
Mood: She is very insecure, insanity speaking, but when she is faced with a horror or a friend in danger, she goes completely berserk, with her hatchet and everything(let's refer this mood to "berserk mode"). When the danger has passed or been beaten up, she is VERY vulnerable, like she faints for three hours. She also gains the ability to breathe fire in berserk mode.
Faves: she is enthralled with fire when she isn't all in berserk mode.
Detests: Basically her horrors and fears that bring her in berserk mode. She doesn't like water.
Story Setting: In a forest, faced with big bad scientists, and a meteor behind her that she split open when she was recently down with berserk mode.
Action!: She is about to beat up some scientists in berserk mode. PLZ continue the story guys! And don't kill off my character!!!

-Dragoncrown485

regular_contributor

Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:54 am

Gwen looked at the girl and wondered what her name was. She looked at Erin, who looked back at her.

"Erin, do you have any idea who this girl is?" Gwen asked. Erin shook her head and looked at her.

"No, I don't," Erin said. Gwen noticed the girl had dragon wings and was fighting the scientists and wondered if there was a chance that the scientists might have an sdvantage over the flame-winged gir, and decided to help her out, even though there was a chance that she might get hurt in the process.

"Gwen, you could get hurt," Hunter replied. "It's not safe for someone your age to do this." Gwen looked at Hunter and rolled her eyes.

"Hey, you were about to risk your life by getting shot at despite the fact that you have a mom and sister to look after," Gwen replied back. Amelia and Vance looked at him and nodded in agreement.

"She has a point," Vance agreed. "Can't argue there." Amelia and the others nodded, and looked at the flame-headed girl.

Hunter nodded but still thought that Gwen's decision was dangerous and noticed that the girl was pretty dangerous, and was a bit wary of her. He hoped that the girl wasn't a danger to his friends like the scientists were, and after a few minutes, he noticed that the girl looked normal, and walked up to them.

"Hi," she said. "I'm Ash.." Gwen, Hunter and the others looked at her and introduced themselves and looked around for more scientists or demons.

"There might be more sciientists," Gwen said. "I'm Gwen, by the way." Ash looked at her and smiled.

"Nice to meet you all," Ash said. "Sorry I gave such a scare." Gwen looked at her and shrugged.
"It's okay," Gwen said. Amelia nodded and they all walked and tried to escape the scientists, and looked around for some more.

new

Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:06 pm

Suddenly, Ash groaned and crumpled to the ground. I ran up to her. "What happened?" I yelled.

"It must be an aftereffect for her fighting abilities." Said Shinsuke right beside me. He felt her neck. "She still has a pulse. She'll survive."

I sighed in releif.  "Somebody has to carry her."

"I will." Erin voulenteered. She picked her up, her body seeming to be very small and light, and the group walked on through the forest.

-Dragoncrown485

new

Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:15 pm

My legs felt like lead. My breath came out in long, labored rasps. Ash seemed very heavy in my arms. "I'm exhausted, Gwen." complained Hunter. "We've been walking for hours."

"And the sun isn't helping, either." I whined. "And It seems like I'm carrying a sack of potatoes."

"Oh, hush." Gwen snapped back. She must be really tired too, but she didn't admit it. "We have to find somewhere safe." Shinsuke and Sansuke were the only ones who didn't seem tired. They walked along like they were taking a nice stroll through the park.

"Ow." I groaned. My muscles were sore from the fight with the demons and the scientists, and traveling didn't help them at all.

Suddenly, Shinsuke yelled out something that sounded like, "Ook!"

I blinked. Had the scientists somehow turned her into a monkey?

But she yelled again and pointed to a small mountain in front of us. "Guys! Look!"

I looked. Then I saw it. A cave!!!! Cool, sheltered, and a curtain of vines partly concealing the mouth. I sighed with releif. Shelter!!!

In a matter of minutes, we had climbed up to the mouth. Shinsuke and Sansuke lit torches from their backpacks and peered in.

After a few minutes, Shinsuke pronounced, "It's safe. Let's go in."

We all floundered in the cave and took in the scene in front of us. It was small, it only stretched steadily down twenty feet...but to make up for its short length, it somehow had stairs leading up to several crags, and those sides of the cave stretched thirty feet tall. And there was a hole in the roof, along with a crag in the middle where you could light a fire. There were holes in the walls small enough to hold torches. It was perfect. For a few moments, I didn't have anything to say.

"Wow." I finally choked out.

"Home, sweet home." agreed Gwen.

PLZ continue!!!

-Dragoncrown485

regular_contributor

Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:35 pm

Gwen looked at her friends and sighed with relief as she entered the cafe. She was exhausted. "I'm going to take a nap," Gwen said. "What about the rest of you?" Everyone looked at her and nodded in agreement, except for Shinnsuke and Sansuke since they weren't exhausted like the others, and got to sleep, though Gwen had a sneaky suspicion that there was a chance that the scientists might come after them and try to turn her and the other winged kids into weapons, and she didn't want to be a part of that.

Hunter looked around and noticed that nothing was chasing them and decided to get some rest as well but wanted to make sure that nothing was chasing them, since if there was, he would have to warn them and they would all have to escape the cave as they were being chased, which would mean that a lot of crazy stuff would happen.

As the others got some  rest, Gwen was still wondering if there was a chance that the scientists might come after them and might capture her as well as the other winged kids and could turn all of them into weapons which was something she was not in the mood for, at all. 

new

Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:01 pm

Erin: I woke up to the sound of screaming. My first thought was the scientists. but after jumping out of bed- a flat smooth rock and a couple of leaves- and quickly glancing around i realized it was just us. I quickly flew-literly- over yo Amelia who was doing all the screaming and grabbed her arm "what is it? are you ok?" Gwen raced over with hunter and shinsuke right behind her. By the time Amelia stopped screaming everyone was gathered around her. "What is it?" I asked again. She just raised her arm and pointed a finger at the opening of the cave. My eyes glided over and based on the gasps everyone gave and suspected they saw her too. "Dragon girl" i just barely maneged to whisper. Even though that my nickname for her that i never told anyone. Gwen and Hunter on either side of me both nodded.  Gwen took a step forward "Ash?" she bravely called out to the creature infront of us. Red fiery wings and a dragons body towered over us. Her ruby necklace glimmered in the moonlight that shone through the hole in the roof. Behind Ash- or what we all thought was her- were 2 scared looking scientists. Hunter turned to face me and vance and shinsuke, "Shinsuke with me, you two-" he pointed at me and vance- "get the guy with the green weird looking hand, were gonna ambush them" he whispered. Shinsuke gave me the extra knife she had and the two groups took off leaving Sansuke trying to talk to ash, who was now facing the scientists and blowing smoke out of her large dragon nose. and Gwen trying to comfort Amelia who seemed to have fainted.

pllllllzzzzzzzzz continue

also- Ash is in berserk mode

new

Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:00 pm

From Katie- I'm sorry but the two RP's you recently wrote were just too violent. 

new

Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:05 am

~~Sorry guys(especially dragoncrown485), i left my post off at a about to be verry violent point! so i am really sorry...

Before anyone made a move, the scientists ran out of the cave not daring to look back at Ash and the others dissapearing into the surrounding forest as fast their legs could carry them. Everyone was silent for a few minuets. Amelia seemed to have come back to her sences as was staring grimmly at the opening of the cave.

"Now what?" she asked.

i honestly don't have any ideas for the -now what, so PLEASE continue s/o!!!

new

Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:29 pm
Shinnsuke and Sansuke walked a little ways away from their newfound friends. They looked warily at each other. "San, what are we to do? We can't ditch 'em like we did to the flock back in Georgia. These guys obviously trust us." Sansuke grimly nodded his head. "That's true but the flock trusted us too. Remember Angel? She never wanted us to go, but we did anyway. We left her behind. Shinn, if you think we should stay, then that's your choice. We can't go on much farther without these guys right now. I mean look at you," he looked down at her now-swollen pregnant body. "You won't be able to go much farther in a matter of weeks." Shinnsuke looked down at her stomach then at the group. "I will have to go for as long as I can. But the others don't realize that I'm pregnant yet. What'll I tell them? How can I explain that in a short while, I'll have to stop following you guys? You'll have to lead them then. I will be able to track you guys when I can get going again." "Then we have to tell them." Shinnsuke's eyes opened wide, as if to say, Tell them??? Sansuke turned on his heel and walked back to the group. Shinnsuke stood in the same place in shock as she watched him walk away.

regular_contributor

Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:48 pm

Gwen looked at Shinnsuke and noticed that she was pregnant, and noticed that Hunter, May, Mackenzie, Amelia, Vance, Carly  and River noticed that too. Gwen looked at Hunter and thought it would be safer for Shinnsuke if she stayed with Sansukke and the others left without them, since there was a chance Sansukke was going to be the father.

"Guys, there's something you need to know," Sansukke said. "It's about Shinnsuke. She's pregnant. She can hardly walk and it's safer if she stays here. I would go with you guys, but I can't. I'm probably going to be a dad and it's my responsibility to keep the child and Shinnsuke safe. Hunter, you might have to take over." Hunter nodded and looked at Sansukke.

"I'll do my best," said Hunter. "I might not have wings, but I am willing to fight for my friends and family." Gwen rolled her eyeballs along with Mackenzie and River.

"Uh, shouldn't we get out of here before those creepy demons and scientists find us?" Asked Amelia. "If so, I suggest we leave now." Vance nodded and agreement.

"I'm siding with Adams on this. What about you, Gwen?" Vance asked. Gwen nodded in agreement.

"As much as I'd love to stay and chat, I'm with you two. Let's get out of here before those creepy demons and scientists find us." The rest of the group nodded in agreement.

"Be careful guys," Shinnsuke said. "We don't know what might happen."  Carly looked at them.

"You too, guys," Carly said before the group left together, leaving Shinnsuke and Sansukke behind.

After they left, the gang started to wonder if there was a chance that they might deal with some creepy witches or who knows what and might have to get someone else in order to help them, since Shinnsuke was pregnant and Sansukke had to stay behind in order to look out for her and the child, but, so far, nothing crazy happened yet, besides the fact that they were all getting tired of running due to exhaustion.

new

Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:50 pm
With sadness Shinnsuke watched the group walk away. As Sansuke walked back to her, he noticed that maybe he did the wrong thing by letting them go. Shinnsuke sighed and started tearing up. "I told you to go with them. I will keep up eventually. They need you more than me. You are the protector of this group. We are all a family now." Sansuke sighed and firmly shook his head. "I always knew you had a love for those guys. Just like Angel. You are just like her." Sansuke turned on his heel and took off in a run to catch up with the others. "Guys," he said once he caught up, "I can't let you leave without us. It'll upset Shinn too much. We are a family now. Those who are outcast stick together. We left one 'flock' once. Shinn doesn't want to do that again. We need to be able to keep this group going. We are coming too. Stay with Shinn that way I can go find a place for all of us to live." Everyone was surprised at his suddenness and did as they were told. Sansuke took off in flight and didn't come back until late that night as everyone was sleeping. He looked at everyone and smiled to himself. He knew that he found the right place for everyone to live.

regular_contributor

Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:30 pm

As everyone woke up, they noticed that Sansuke was there, looking confident. They all got up and looked at him,

"Uh....okay, what's going on here?" asked a confused Amelia. Vance looked at her and rolled his eyeballs.

"He must've found a hideout, duh,"  Vance said. Gwen nodded, though was still getting that creepy feeling about being followed by demons and scientists.

"He's got a point, though, dude, there's a chance that we might encounter a bunch of creepy-looking demons and who-knows-what so I suggest we get our butts moving now,Gwen replied. Shinnsuke looked at everyone and nodded in agreement though she wanted the others to leave without her, though Gwen was thinking that probably one of the group members should stay, particularly Sannsuke, due to the fact that he was going to be a father for the first time. 

"Guys, you're more important than I am." Shinnsuke said. "I'll catch up with you later." Gwen and Amelia looked at each other and rolled their eyes. 

"Uh......yeah, no," Amelia said. "Girl, you need Sansuke's help. He's basically going to be a dad, so he should stay with you. I think the rest of us can handle it from here, right, Gwen?" Gwen nodded and wondered if Shinnsuke was not getting that Sansuke would have to stay with her. 

"They do have a point, you know. Plus, in my opinon, you're probably acting a bit  crazy," Vance said. "I'm sure everyone else would agree that you would need at least someoneto help you out. " Shinnsuke nodded and sighed, though was still thinking that the group was more important. 

"Guys, I'll catch up with you later." Shinnsuke said, starting to get annoyed. "Don't you get that you guys are more important?" Vance, Amelia, Gwen and the others looked at Shinnsuke like she was starting to go off the loony bin.

"Girl, you're going to have a kid. At 15. 15! You're the one who's going to need a lot more help due to the fact that you're going to be a MOM." Vance replied. "I'm sure the rest of us aren't ready for that." Gwen nodded along with Amelia and the others. 

"He's right, you know, Shinn," said Sannsuke. "We're going to be parents. It's best that I stay with you and our child to keep you two safe." Shinnsuke nodded but was still iffy. 

"Then once I am no longer pregnant, take our child with you." Shinnsuke said. "I'll catch up."  Carly was looking at Shinnsuke like she was still not getting it.

"Hello, you twi are staying here. The rest of us are leaving. You need each other now, do the fact that you two are about to be parents." Carly said. Hunter and May nodded in agreement along with the rest of the group.

"I wouldn't argue with her if I were you in this situation," Gwen said. "She's got a point." Everyone nodded, though there were still worries.

"Guys....." Shinnsuke started to say. Gwen looked at her and gave the "just trust us" look, and looked at Sannsuke to see if he could get Shinnsuke to go along with it. 

"They all have a point, so we should probably stay here and catch up with them later." Sannsuke said. "We are going to be parents, after all." Shinnsuke nodded, but was still scared. 

"True, but we can't leave them, and they need you more than me." Shinnsuke said. "You're supposed to protect the group." Sannsuke nodded, and looked at her,

"True, though I also need to look out for you and our child, and I don't want to feel responsible for your death or our child's." Sannsule said. "So that's why I believe that they have a fair point in that you and I should stay." Shinnsuke nodded and sighed as the rest of the group left her and Sannsuke behind. 

new

Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:00 pm
With frustration in her eyes, Shinnsuke turned on her heel and started to walk away. She knew they were right, but she didn't want to have the feeling of loss again. "She could've still been with us, Sansuke. Angel might not have DIED if we were to have kept her safe. The rest of the flock was safer before Fang left. If it wasn't for us, the flock would still be whole," she said angrily to Sansuke. "It's because of ME that she died!!!" Sansuke cringed as she said this and everyone else gasped in shock. Shinnsuke turned around, her eyes were glowing red. "You know it was my fault. We can't deny it." Everyone else was lost in the conversation as they listened.

regular_contributor

Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:54 pm

As everyone turned around and noticed Shinnsuke and Sansuke follwoing them, they decided to not argue anymore and just go to the place that Sansuke found, though htere was a chance that the scientists and demons might follow them somehow, and probably encounter weirder situations along the way.

"Uh, is it just me or do I have a sneaky suspicion that we're being followed by some creepy-looking demons?" Vance asked. Amelia gulped along with Gwen.

"If that's true, that means that we should probably start running, since I'm seeing them," Amelia said. Everyone looked around and then turned back and started running.

"Just what we needed," Mackenzie said. "Creepy demons. Great." Gwen and the others nodded but were starting to wonder if there was no way to get rid of them unless some object that could do it was found, which was assumed to be impossible if not unlikley.

new

Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:15 pm

( WARNING- for older kids only):

As the group ran away, Amelia noticed that Shinnsuke was just standing in the same spot, with a glowing blue encasement around her. She reached her hand out and a bag suddenly appeared out of thin air into her hand. "Face of Horror. We meet again." The chicken-footed demon laughed with a raspy voice. "Ah. if it isn't my favorite little test. Hello, Shinnsuke. Long time no see, huh? I see you have a new group. What happened? The deaths from the other group wasn't enough for you? You want these guys to die the same way?" Shinnsuke gritted her teeth. "You will do nothing to them. I will never let you hurt them like you killed Angel." She pulled out a boomerang-like thing made of ivory from the bag and blast him with a blue energy. Face of Horror hissed in pain. "I will get you for this. Everyone you see here will die just as I killed the others. So tell me. Who is more important? Your friends," he sneered. "Or your child? Choose wisely. Whichever you don't choose will die a painful death."

new

Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:22 pm

My Character: Snow (Sorry fo the   randomness laugh )
Character Age: 12
Setup: Snow is an orphan, which led him to here.
Description: A slender underweight child,  and he is also very intellingent.
Mood: He can be upset or scared easily.
Faves: Attention, reading, also true friends! :D
Detests: filthiness
Story Setting: At a deep forest! He accidently got here after his parents funeral.
Action!: He tried to find a way home, but only to see trees everywhere.
YOUR TURN, X!: (Pass the story over to another character.)

new

Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:49 pm

Sensing someone was near, the encasement grew hotter as if she was afraid. 

regular_contributor

Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:12 pm

Gwen looked around and saw a slender, underweight kid that was about her age, if not maybe a year younger. She went over to him along with Carly, Amelia, Vance, Hunter and the rest of them and each introduced themselves, except for Shinsuke and Sansuke.

"I'm Snow," the boy said. "It's nice to meet you all. I'm just trying to find my way home. Can you help?" Vance and Kenzie nodded. 

"Yeah," Kenzie said. "Though we might deal with creepy scientists and demons, just an FYI." Snow nodded, but was still freaked.

"Okay, but I still want to get home." Snow said. Gwen nodded, and introduced Shinnsuke, Sansuke and they all went to help Snow get home, while trying to avoid the scientists and demons at the same time.

[ 33 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team