Spoiler Free Zone!

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read the FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

If you are giving away something that happens in any of the books, please use *spoiler warning* in your message subject so you don't spoil it for someone who hasn't read that far yet.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 For fellow HP fans, join! Click here!
new

Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:18 am

Hi I'm 10 years old, grade 5 .

I am new at scholastic thingys, so help me.

This is kinda like a club, but it's for making friends.

Also, there is no limit on visiting because I'm doing this secretly.

Also, if you want to sign up, tell me your name, ( if you feel bad, then your username. ) 

Your grade, and why or which part who like of Harry Potter.

So I'll like it if you sign up!smiley

~ amethystgirl3 heart

Re: For fellow HP fans, join! Click here!
new

Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:46 pm

Hey amethystgirl13!! I am 12 and in grade 6. My user is tealpaw38 and I like hp because it is not boring at all!! You agree? I really like hermione and her personality, but Dumbledore is great too. If you want to talk to me anytime, you can!! Think of me as your big sister on scolastics if you want. if you have any questions, just ask me. see you later!

Re: For fellow HP fans, join! Click here!
new

Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:29 am

Hey Amethyst!!

The Scholastic Stacks is undergoing renovations, so the message boards and the entire site overall will look different soon. Never fear, though- all your posts will still be saved! 

I'm 11 and in 7th grade. Call me Rachel. I don't feel comfortable sharing my first name, but Rachel is my second, or middle, name. 

I LOVE Harry Potter. It helps me escape from reality and breathe in a world that I feel like I have a place in. It's about love, friendship, intelligence, and inner strength. That's what I love about it. I cannot describe in words what I think of Harry Potter because it's so deep and wonderful. 

I am a Ravenclaw, and I look up to Hermione Granger and Luna Lovegood! They're wonderful characters and I love them so much. 

I like art, poetry, musicals, Harry Potter (of course!), reading, etc. 

Nice to meet a new person on the boards! laugh

~Cat~

"There is freedom waiting for you, on the breezes of the sky, and you ask, 'What if I fall?' 'Oh but my darling, what if you fly?'" -Erin Hanson

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team