Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  
 For Tui T. Sutherland Wings of Fire Fans!
new

Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:11 am

Yay! Moon Rising is going to be out soon (by early January)! What are your expectations? I was lucky enough to hear and get a books signed by Tui, so I got to hear the first part! I'm not giving anything away, but I found this wonderful. This is the last thing she read: "You have ten seconds before I bite your face off" (at least I thinksmiley). Tui is doing a book signing tour, that's how I got to see her. Also, have you seen the Moon Rising cover art? It's AMAZING! If any of you get to see you, tell her cover art artist (or what ever they are called) THANKS SOOOO MUCH! Happy reading!

-Bookishdragon (or just Dragon, for short) (and yes, that's from the Chronicles of Dragon)smiley

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team