Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 7 posts ] Average score:  

hey i want to be an author what do i need to have?
Poll ended at Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:26 pm
.A computer and printer 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
.lots of pencils 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
.excitement in your work 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 0
 For wannabe Authors to read only!
new

Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:26 pm
Hey this is venusmystery7 in the house anyways have you ever wished to be an author. If so reply here to learn tips, and stuff.

Re: For wannabe Authors to read only!
new

Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:33 pm
Hey I'm new and need help with everything . Not real sure what to do, but anyway I want to be a horror writer one day . Already got a real good one that's got 3 chapters down.

new

Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:27 pm

All you really need if you want to become an author is a real passion for writing and an idea to get you started! I love to write and have a few friends who are very good at it! They are only really good at it because they have practiced and that is another thing that confirms that if you believe in somethin and practice at it enough you will master it! I did try to post a little "novel in progress" of mine and if you could try to check it out sometime after it gets approved and stuff I would love it if any of you could give me some tips or pointers that would be great! Thanks for setting up this board (cause its awesome!cheeky) and having a love for writing! Peace out!wink  

new

Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:19 am

I read in The Dummies Guide to Getting Published(not sure thats the exact name) that its really easy. Getting published is the hard part. But,it said what we dont need are angel and demon books and stuff. I mean,totally your choice. I actually wrote one after reading it,to see what it would be like. Also,try not to shape it round things like The Hunger Games or Harry Potter. There's only one original! (;

new

Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:03 pm

I want to be a writer when I grow up, but I do't know how to start. I want to write a book on vampires can you give me advice.

new

Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:31 pm

U should have lots of pencils, or a computer and printer. i can't decide! Well, i want to be an Author and i want a computer, so that's settled then! cheeky

new

Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:12 pm

i have a really good idea for a book so here it is and absolutly, positivly no copying or else when your done copying and publish it i will go to the book signing buy a book and read it and if i like it well i like it but if i dont then i will rewrite it for you and make it better cus it was my original idea. ok got a little overboard sorry just please dont copy. i actually got the idea from a dream i had ok here it i

so theres a old abandoned house and there are stories and rumors thet a witch use to live there. so then the man that lived next door wanted to tear it down and buy the land. so when he was looking around the property he found a door outside that led to the basement. when he broke the lock he opened the door and was blinded by light and ok enough info you can read the rest of it when i publish it and become a famous author

[ 7 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team