General Discussion

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 6 posts ] Average score:  
 FRIEND ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:30 pm

Will any one be friends with me!  I don't many friends and I'm a likeable person. Let me tell you a little about myself :

Favorite Color : Purple and Blue

Favorite Animal : Wolf 

Favorite Hobby : Playing the Vola

Favorite Subject : Reading

Re: FRIEND ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:14 pm

I'm open to be to your friend.

Wed May 11, 2016 2:16 pm

Tue May 24, 2016 1:14 pm

I will be your friend. 

If you want.............

We really have a lot in common, you like everything I like on that list and you like everything on that list so I think I will friend you:)wink

Wed May 25, 2016 3:27 pm

I wish I could, but my dad prohibits friending ANYONE unless we know them really well. I can tell you a little bit about myself, though.

Favorite Color(s): Red, if red isn't available, green, if both colors aren't available, something close to red.

Favorite Animal: DRAGONS!!! I LIVE WITH DRAGONS!!!!

Favorite Hobby(s): Laying on my bed and dreaming, Writing and drawing my ideas, Writing books, Reading books, playing Poptropica (I want to play Minecraft, but we don't have it), drawing Dragons, and playing the guitaur.

Favorite Subject: I really just like Literature. I HATE Math. Science is okay, and I like art.

Tue May 31, 2016 8:13 pm

Sure i'll b ur friendyes

[ 6 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team