General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 16 posts ] Average score:  
 friend sign-up
new

Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:18 pm
hey!please sign up to be my friend!i'm very energetic,happy,i love reading,and i am very social.check out my profile!to sign up put your name ,screen name,and tell all about yourself!we could chat all the time!!!please sign up!if i like your personality,we could be computer bffs!(does that sound stupid?)i'm so exited!here's my uername and my name:(i already told you about me) name:Simona username:bloodhoundfangs56 about me:you already know!

Re: friend sign-up
regular_visitor

Tue May 01, 2012 10:45 pm
hi simone and welcome to stacks! my user names r lavenderchocolate6 and amethystathena25,but i mostly always use lavenderchocolate6. well here is some stuff about me i have a sunny postitive attitude,im a bookworm,im kind of a perfectionist and i take my time to do things to make it special,i love helping others i mentor,im an ambassador,and i young hero,and i was in student council for 2 years,im excited to make neww friends,and im outgoing,but i know when 2 lay back and chill,and when 2 have my friends have the spotlight. sometimes im just chill and laid back but others times im an energetic machine. i hope that we can be friends. l8er! :)

amberbird382
new

Wed May 02, 2012 8:43 pm
girl am on stacks so happy to be senting emails

new

Thu May 03, 2012 8:53 pm
i would love to be your friend after i read ''hey!please sign up to be my friend!i'm very energetic,happy,i love reading,and i am very social.check out my profile!to sign up put your name ,screen name,and tell all about yourself!we could chat all the time!!!please sign up!if i like your personality,we could be computer bffs!(does that sound stupid?)i'm so exited!here's my uername and my name:(i already told you about me) name:Simona username:bloodhoundfangs56 about me:you already know!" i would love to how do u

new

Thu May 31, 2012 10:15 pm
how do you be friends?

new

Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:08 am
i am glad that you all want to be my friend i will friend you and by the way i am a girl i love god he is my lord, god will bless you and my family i now that you all liked my poem so bye !! From, Uwhomano

new

Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:06 pm
First of all, how do you add friends?

new

Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:38 am
i'm elbowbast 1 or dogblue 3425 ( elbowbast is more for clubs and dogblue is for games and that stuff) I am a big bookworm. a good writer. i like ice skating rollerskating biking skiing golf tennis etc. i am a good actress a great singer i play piano and i am 9

new

Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:41 pm
awesome?? and i did not even read ur post sorry!!

new

Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:49 pm
I can be your friend at:ANTENNAEBRAINY10

new

Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:31 am
Hi! I would love to be your friend! My name is Samantha, and I am pretty much a bookworm. By the way, you friend someone by going to their profile. Then, in the upper corner of the avatar is "Add As Friend". If you click that, that sends a friend request to that person. If they accept the friend request, they appear as your friend in your "My Friend" area.

new

Tue May 21, 2013 3:03 pm
hi im birdbee858 im a toatal book worm if ive got spare time then youl find me reading. usualy im quiet and so people pick on me a lot. even though i have a suny disposition and lots of great ideas. be my friend?

new

Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:24 pm
How many times can you Sign Your Friend Up?

new

Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:26 pm
hi. i am monkeyblue558.i love to make new friends. i love animals. my favorite colors navyblue. i love to have fun. i can't wait to meet you. i'm going to bounce. hope your day goes good.bye

new

Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:43 pm
OMG!We are just alike.(I'm just about to go out of breath)My brother sprayed some perfume,a lot!Anyways,I love reading,and i love writing(Not to brag i got a 5 on fcat writes.)When i grow up i want to be an author.I love the color black,and i love to write poetry.I won't tell you my real name but i will tell you i am South African,I was born in South Africa,only speaking french.(I still speak french.) I am i America now for 7 yrs. so that is me

new

Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:45 pm
hi I am Crystal I am a little old well a lot I am a freshman in high school. I am fun and a lot of people say I am. I like to have friends around me and I don't have any now.....

[ 16 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team