Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  

Is this funny?
Yes! 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
Sorta 50%  50%  [ 2 ]
Ehh... 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
It's not my thing 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No, not at all! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 4
 Funny HARRY POTTER Short Story
new

Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:02 pm

Today was the day. The day I'd been waiting for since I saw Xander walk through a solid brick wall. When my name was called, I timidly crept up to the Sorting Hat. I needed to get Gryffindor, I just needed to. I put it on and was encased in darkness. As the strange hat analyzed every thought and feeling, I tensed up. The hat had finally come to a decision. As it cleared his throat, I screamed in agony as it called "Slyther--Gryffindor!" Wow, Sorting Hat. Amazing sense of humor. I can't believe--"Wait Hufflepuff! No, Slytherin!" Now, everyone was confused. "Uh... District 12! Candor! Divergent!" What the... "Hmm... Why not Ravenclaw." Everyone clapped, but it might have just been a slow clap for the Hat.

This is my first story not in the Fan Fiction column so... wish me luck, I guess. I know this is Harry Potter themed, but I feel like it belongs more in the Humor section than the Fan Fiction section. If you want to see some more serious writing, check out my Fan Fiction Odd Occurances. (It's way better than this, trust me) I don't want to be one of those people always try to strive for attention, but my Fan Fiction has been around for a bit and there are not many replies or anything, last time I checked. Sorry for that note, please go on with your day...

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team