Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 funny love 1
new

Fri May 18, 2012 1:14 am
AMELIA *sigh* 6th grade already?i hope it ends soon.last year was a nightmare.shery whishbone (the ''gossiper'') told the whole school that i liked william loski(the ''school nerd'').now everyone calls me "geek kisser".the only reason i made it through 5th grade is because of my best friend marina.mary(short for marina) got the nick name "scary mary" because she kinda is gothic.anyway five more minutes until the bus comes i better go. DARREN WOW.this manga is great!will naruto fight sasuke?so much suspence!"the bus will be here soon!"my mom says.i don't want to go to school but i have to.i want to just read manga all day.i wonder if i'll fit in? last year was horrible!everyone thought i was weird because i read manga(they don't understand such art).i made no friends at all!not even with the geeks!i was left all alone at lunch.manga was my only friend at school.OH NO!the bus!

Re: funny love 1
new

Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:36 pm
LOL xD
MANGA!!!

amusedchicken22

Re: funny love 1
new

Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:36 pm

Is it just me or is this confusing and good at the same time?

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team