Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  

Should I keep going?
1. Yes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
2. Maybe 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
3. No way. Give up writing, start something different. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
4. YAY! YES YES YES!!!!! 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
5. Meh. 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 3
 Gary Jones
new

Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:08 am

I find him at once. I know it's him. Gary Jones. The teacher warned us that Gary had a - a condition, and made us all promise not to treat him any differentley on the first day of school when Gray was in his therapy class. I don't know how it's him, but as I spot him moving through the crowd, I know it's him. Hair growing a little too long, to hide that ugly purple scar prawling across his forehead. I don't know how I know this. I can see right through anybody; mostly that's a good thing, but sometimes, it's a bad thing. I don't know. Every silver lining has it's rusty, cracked spots. The jerky way he walked through the hall, as though he had injured his leg. He's obviously had surgery somewhere. I can't put my finger on it. But, nonetheless, I decide I'm going to be his friend. Perhaps if no one does, it will be me. 

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team