Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 11 posts ] Average score:  
 Gia (screen play)
new

Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:18 am

Scene 1 Act 1, Gia is in a chair. Ken approches her.

Gia:I wish i could go back to a time when my family was happy when we all laughed and joked around. But now that Jhonny has been gone for several months i dont know how i can cope.

Ken:Gia it isn't the end of the world just because we dont have Jhonny dosn't mean we cant have fun.

Gia:No you dont understand!!!! Jhonny was my only companion. He was the only one i could confide in!!!! He helped me when dad dissapeared for days on end and when mom went into the hospital. who can comfort me now? who will stroke my hair and tell me dad will be back and mom will be okay? Hmmm?! No one, no one cares about me!!!! Im alone in this world Ken ALONE!!!!!

Ken: Your not alone Gia you have me. Ill stroke your hair and tell you everything will be okay. Ill tuck you in at night. ILL COMFORT YOU!

Gia: NO NO ONE CAN REPLACE HIM NO ONE!!!!

Gia runs off stage and ken follows her.

Scene 2 Act 1, Gia enters stage again in her bedroom

Gia: Ill run away thats what ill do. Ill find a new home. With dads who dont dissapear and moms who are healthy. With a family who cares and brothers who dont die of stupid bike accidents!

Gia packs up a suit case. Gia enters kitchen and packs food. Gia walks out the door.

Scene 3 Act 1, Ken enters Gia's room.

Ken:Gia, Gia where are you? I wanted to talk to you. I havnt seen you all  day. Gia?

Ken finds note and starts reading. Gia voiceover comes on.

Gia voiceover: Dear Ken, i know you will be the one to read this since you are the only one who cares about me but i have run away. To a nicer place where brothers dont die, the mothers are healthy, and dads dont dissapear. Im sorry to have to do this but i had no choice. You still have Emma and Gracie so you wont be totally alone. Ill contact you as soon as i can. With Love, Gia

Re: Gia (screen play)
new

Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:27 pm

hey gia i was hoping you could be my friend if that is ok with you because i only have 333333333333333 friends if that is ok just replily plzsmiley

Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:54 pm

That's outstanding! I love it! 

-McKenzie

new

Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:02 pm

i love this play its realistic. keep making MORE playsheart

new

Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:41 pm

NICE!! ;)

-Beigebird92

Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:02 pm
I loved it was that i need you to make more plays like that i think its a really good play

new

Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:56 pm
I love your layout of the play.I like how u gave a mysteryious begning were Jhonny was missing and then told me he died.

new

Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:50 am
Nice job! I read about a fourth of it because I am lazy like that. You DID use the correct font though, so bravo! BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO

new

Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:55 pm
You have a lot of creativity. I hope you keep writing these! Brianna

new

Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:12 pm
Read my novel book. It's called The Whisper of the Heart. It's in the post in work in progress for peer view. I hope you like it.:-)

Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:30 pm
cool very nice read my book tragic the novels thanks

[ 11 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team