Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 8 posts ] Average score:  
 Give me ideas and tips please. im new.
new

Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:19 am
Hey. im new. i am really funny but i dont know what to write about. i will accept any ideas or tips. thanks!

Re: Give me ideas and tips please. im new.
new

Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:27 pm
Just write what comes to your mind! I'm new too!

new

Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:20 am
yeah, i just posted my first thing here. Just post what comes to mind!

new

Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:48 pm
Well think about your favorite book game or your life. see i like skylanders so i wrote one about the game

new

Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:55 pm
I not ready for summer to be over yet but I am

new

Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:28 pm
I'm new also . Try to log on every day

new

Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:49 am
truly, im a really good writer like my hand never gets sore or fatigued but my problem is im impatient so if i try to think of an idea i just give up. thats why i like prompts. i only post replys cuz i cant come up with any ideas. so i hear ya, buddy. P.S. i think you should write something funny about kittens being stupid but cute cuz i have a kitten who is stupid but cute. he dips his paw into his water bowl and i thought cats werent supposed to like water! its just really weird. btw, anyones social life can also be inspiration for a story. sometimes something happens and its really funny and you can write about it and also add on. if you have any ideas on anything you could probably make it really funny so people would get a kick out of it just think up as many ideas as you can. (im new too.) but i like to write so i decided to give a review on my thinking. i hope you come up with great ideas.

new

Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:37 pm

newbie's in the house!! Show me the ways of the STACKS!!!

[ 8 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team