Goosebumps by R. L. Stine

Announcements

We have closed this board. But you can still connect with other Goosebumps fans! Go to the Goosebumps thread on the STACKS Buzz Board!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 goosebumps story check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! add to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
visitor

Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:47 pm
chapter 1
I stood in front of the house. Its been abandoned for as long as anyone can remember. I looked at Sarah my eyes pleading. "Do I have to do it",I asked her.She stared at me her eyes boring into mine.she came close until her face was inches away from mine."Yes", she hissed.

Re: goosebumps story check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! add to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:55 pm

_sarah199_ wrote:
chapter 1 I stood in front of the house. Its been abandoned for as long as anyone can remember. I looked at Sarah my eyes pleading. "Do I have to do it",I asked her.She stared at me her eyes boring into mine.she came close until her face was inches away from mine."Yes", she hissed.

By Athenamermaid6

Sarah hissed like a snake. She pushed me up to the driveway and she made me ring the doorbell and somebody opened the door and the door creaked we looked down to see if anyone was there but it was pitch black.We found a flashlight and went upstairs but someone was there inside a small bedroom. I told sarah I didn't want to intrude them but she stared in my eyes and told me to listen through the door.I heard a voice it hissed like a snake I t was speaking to a old man named Rasputin and was very quiet when he speaked but very angry,the snake voice stopped and I felt something against the door it was a friend of someone I watched on TV it was...........

To be continued

Please add on to it.

Re: goosebumps story check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! add to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:54 am
I gulped. I was sweating bullets.
 How could she do  this to me?
 I took out my hand and jiggled the doorknob.......

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team