Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 Grenade by Bruno Mars
regular_visitor

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:47 pm
              This is my lame attempt at trying to be a journalist. EPIC FAIL!!!!

I listened to the song Grenade by Bruno Mars. The song has a deep meaning to it. I loved the way Bruno Mars portrayed everything, the way he showed how beaten he was about the relationship.
  Mars was in an abusive relationship, and did nothing about it. I guess in the end, he realized that he couldn't do anything for his girlfriend, and eventually gave up on her.
  "Black, black, black and blue. Beat me 'til I'm numb. tell the devil I said hey when you get back to where your from." This is probably the deepest line in all of the song. It is one of my personal favorites, and describes the relationship perfectly. This is a sign that this is not a good relationship.
  This song could possibly be the sequal of his other hit "Just the Way You Are." It could possibly be the same girl he is talking about, just in a different perspective.
   Will there be another song spinoff? Maybe. Maybe not. I guess we will have to just wait and see.

Re: Grenade by Bruno Mars

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:21 pm
girl i know wat u mean!!

Re: Grenade by Bruno Mars
frequent_contributor

Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:33 pm
Nice. I love that song!
Music is love in search of a Word.
Kira

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team