General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 8 posts ] Average score:  
 Grieving a Death of a loved one (very interesting)
rookie_visitor

Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:51 pm
Grieving a death of a loved one is hard. I would know. My grandpa died 2 years ago but something still haunts me, something is wrong. I know what most of you people who are reading this might think oh it's just cause he died and all or i'm just imagining it. Almost every night since he died i've cried. i mean me and my grandpa were just so close to each other! we used to fight alot and i guess that was because we were so alike. We were both so stubborn! I feel so alone. like i'm the only one who feels heartbroken and sad. So if your reading this, and you understand where im coming from please be friend and add me as a friend. I feel so sad and so mad at myself for feeling this way. SO if at least 8 people respond to this message i will post more.

PS: this stuff is true! i really feel this way.:smileyindifferent:

Re: Grieving a Death of a loved one (very interesting)
visitor

Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:35 pm
i am soo sorry. my mom's parents and i were really close. but then they dided. 3 weeks a part i was soooo sad i cried and cried. i know how u feel

frequent_vsitor

Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:10 am
Awww!! That made me want to cry! I'm so sorry about you're grandpa dying.

LittleBlackDress

Don't pop my happy bubble!

rookie_visitor

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:32 am
Im sooooo soooo happpy that you guys could and would understand. i hope you guys will add me. i hope 2 talk 2 u soon.

michelle ( mg homerun):smileytongue:

regular_visitor

Thu May 13, 2010 8:01 pm
I'm so very sorry.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:52 am
Hey so im sorry when i lost my great grandmother. I din't talk to her and i made her laugh. phew thats a relieve to actually say it. I also cry at night dont worry. Youll get used to it but i hope that ive made you feel well. my friends dad got killed from Iraq. Hope you feel better soon

Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:40 pm
I remember when my great grandma died.She was really old,but so thoughtful.She would give me money every year for my birthday and one dollar to grow.She would give are family each Christmas an applebees gift card.Even though I wasn't very close to her I still miss her.

new

Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:23 pm
I'm so sorry.

[ 8 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team