General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 7 posts ] Average score:  
 Guys this board is dying :(
new

Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:41 pm
This is Lynxlaunching2 I can't log on to my old one. Anywayyy, no one comes onto this board anymore! This is sad! D:

Re: Guys this board is dying :(
contributor

Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:22 pm
Sigh...

regular_visitor

Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:57 pm
I came on the write it boards because the buzz board is getting too crowded........ but it's like a ghost town here.

frequent_vsitor

Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:01 pm
I know! I miss it :(

new

Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:51 am
Hi guys! My name is Nicole and I'm new. Anybody want to be my friend?

contributor

Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:10 pm
@Amusedbrain -- Yeah it was never a booming place but there was always /some/ activity. Now it's just deserted. @Pie -- Me, too. :c @Athenaisis -- Sure!

new

Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:51 pm
Okay so my name is Lidia and I am new here i am like 13 and well to tell you the truth i don't think no one is even on here for a fact....I mean ts so boring!!! I mean each time i go on here its like nobody's there I mean for really i only have like 2 friend's in this website!! I mean I now i know why people don't go here its cause there all moving to face book and well i am guessing that all of them are in 5th or 6th grade and i think as an older girl that you guess should be more active cause no offense but its suking.I mean TOTALLY you guy's need to like totally get active. BIG TIME!! NOW I MIGHT CHANGE MY MINE BUT YOU GUESS NEED TO ACTUALLY BRING OUT YOUR GAME!! IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN..STUDYING BASKETBALL 23

[ 7 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team