General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 8 posts ] Average score:  
 Hard time
frequent_vsitor

Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:26 pm
My dad died from cancer when i was young and i know how hard this time of year is. With Christmas and stuff coming up it's hard if you lost someone close to you. This is a place where you can talk about all the things you have been through, You might help someone in the same situation as you.

Re: Hard time
rookie_visitor

Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:32 pm
DEAR HARDTIME PERSON. IAM IN FOSTER CARE THEY TOOK ME AWAY FROM MY REAL MOM AND DAD. BECACUSE SHE DID NOT TAKE CARE OF ME. THEY WERE CLOSE TO ME TO.BUT IAM DOING BATTER IN THERE HOME. MY NAME WALTER . YOURS WRITE BACK SOON.

Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:22 pm
I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER AND SEE YOUR REAL MOTHER AGAIN, WALTER.:)

Message Edited by Write_It_Moderator on 06-19-2007 03:03 PM

writeit_panelist

Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:24 pm
Hey Strawberry,

I just wanted to thank you for sharing and encouraging others to do the same. Hopefully your holidays were enjoyable, and I hope you have a great summer. You know where to come if you want to post anything else (questions, stories, etc.),

Diona

writeit_panelist

Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:25 pm
Hi Walter,

Welcome to Write It! I hope you're doing well in your new home, and if you ever want to post a message for any of the other Write It users, go ahead -- I'll try to answer anything I feel I can help with as soon as possible. Take care,

Diona

regular_visitor

Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:45 pm
Hard times...I had many of those but I always keep going on no matter what. My dad is diagnosed with MS my sister is in a high level of depression my mom is stressed. My niece father wants to take her away from us(where was he the whole time,and now he wants to step up in her life yeah right:smileymad:). I'm starting ninth grade and I don't think people is going to be happy watching me stick myself with needles at the lunch table(I refuse to let a school nurse do it). Everyone have hard times sometime in their life but if you have fate in yourself and god he'll lead you through it all even if it's taking him some time.

special_guest

Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:47 am
KellyKim, I hope your family have a happy and blessed Christmas and New Years this year. Good for you, keeping your hope and faith up in the middle of so much that's going on. Reminds me to take a deep breath and be thankful I even can!

Jessica

Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:26 pm
Dear Strawberry,
 I am almost in the same situation my sister died last year and she was a junior in high school and i was only in the seventh grade.. every holiday was hard ( every day was hard) but things can get rough and you need to rember whatever you do make sure you do it out of love.. And you will be in my thoughts and prayers and always rember that GOD loves you and so does your father..

Best Wishes
                                                                                              Daddysgirl101

[ 8 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team