Fan Fiction

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 5 posts ] Average score:  
 Harry Potter Characters,and Other Story Characters
new

Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:17 pm
Horsepony136:Welcome everyone to Harry Potter Characters and Other Characters! The Harry Potter Characters here today are Harry,Ron,Hermione,Neville,and Luna. What we do on this show is see how the characters get along with "different story" characters. The characters here today are Dorothy,Scarecrow,Tin Man,Lion,and Toto. Let's see their reactions.(I am not trying to copy " Locked in A Room!) Harry: Hi, you look like rags stuffed with hay. Scarecrow: I'll take that as an insult. Hermione: Harry! Be nice to the guests! Horsepony136: Looks like we have our first fight. Now I am going to get out the handcuffs. Harry: No. No,no,no,no! * I put 1 handcuff on Harry and one on Scarecrow * Ron: Okay you 2,make me laugh! Horsepony136: Okay,let's see how this goes. Toto: Arf,yip,bark,bow wow!

Re: Harry Potter Characters,and Other Story Characters
new

Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:13 am
Note: I am not going to say " Horsepony136 " anymore because it takes too long. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Me: Alright welcome back! We have the same characters. Sorry we haven't aired in a while. I've been SO busy lately. Harry and Scarecrow are still " cuffed " together. Ron: * roaring with laughter * Harry: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAR! Scarecrow: Get off of me! Hermione: Harry that was NOT smart of you to mess with a Scarecrow who can't control his anger! Neville: So what is your story Mr. Tin Man? Tin Man: Please, call me Tinney. Well, it isn't much. Just that I was made by tinsmith that forgot to give me a heart. Neville: Oh you poor thing! Tin Man: Yes. * sighs * It's a hard life. Dorothy: So, what's your name? Hermione: My name's Hermione. Your Dorothy, right? Dorothy: Right. Would you like to meet Toto? Hermione: Oh, I would just love to! Toto: Aarf! * pants and licks Hermione * Hermione: Awwwwwww! He's so cute! Me: So far everything is going fine except the thing with Harry and Scarecrow. See ya next time!

new

Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:14 pm

Gosh I haven't been here in awhile! Actually, I'm not sure if anyone is even reading this but, whatever. Back to the story.

Me: Ok we have said goodbye to the Wizard of Oz characters.We are also going to welcome Ginny! Now I am gonna bring in Lord of the Rings characters!

* The Fellowship of the Ring walk in *

Aragorn: PEACE OUT EVERYONE!

Legolas: Geesh calm down Aragorn! Sorry, that's what he says every time he meets someone new.

Hermione: *whispers to Luna* I'm liking the blonde guy with pointy ears.

Samwise: Why is everyone in here so TALL?!

Pippin: Yeah! How come we never meet anyone short!

Frodo: *plays with ring*

Merry: *jumps on top of table and starts dancing and singing as Pippin joins him*

Ron: What are these short things?

Luna: They're hobbits.

Ron:Hobbies?

Neville: No Ron, they're hobbits and their feet are AWESOME!

Boromir: *eats bacon*

Harry: Dumbledore? I didn't know you were in Lord of the Rings?

Gandalf:*sings* Dumbledore, what's that? Who's he?

Gimli: I think he watched Annie again.

Merry:* sings at the top of his lungs * TOMORROW! TOMORROW!

Frodo: Merry must have joined him.

* the hobbits talk about food with Neville and Ron while Legolas talks to Hermione about hair care *

Hermione: How do you keep your hair so neat when you do archery and all that?

Legolas: I just use this this special conditioner called " Neat Now ".

Hermione: Really? I've seen that at WalMart!

Legolas: It's just that easy.

* Aragorn talks to Luna about creatures *

Luna: Have you ever seen a Nargle?

Aragorn: Nazgul? Oh yes many Nazguls.

Luna: I said Nargles.

Aragorn: Oh, no never heard of Nargles before.

Luna: Oh.

Me: I'll let them talk some more. Harry doesn't seem to be very interested though. He's just talking to Ginny about Quidditch. Hm. Anyways, see ya next time!cheeky

new

Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:23 am
Ooh! Ooh! *jumps up and down frantically* do Percy Jackson characters! I like your show!

new

Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:46 pm

Hi people... Sorry I've been gone for sooooo long. I'll continue for you. OH and by the way, I started reading Percy Jackson, and it is CREAMY GOODNESS!!! I will post a chapter with characters from that a bit later, as I want to learn more about them. Anyways, here we go!

.......................-----------------------.......................

Me: Bye-bye Fellowship! *waves* In my post asking if anybody has read this, I had a poll. In the poll, I had a few different options, and three of them were tied. I will do all of them but today, I will start with MY LITTLE PONY!!!!!

*My Little Pony theme plays as mane six trot in*

Luna: OH MY GOSH THEY ARE ADORABLEEEEE

Ron: What happened to their faces? WHY ARE THEIR NOSES SO SMALL AREN'T THEY SUPPOSED TO BE PONIES OR SOMETHING????

Applejack: ExcUUUUUUUse me? Wut did you jus' say about our noses?

Twilight: Now, now, Applejack, they are just clueless beings from another world.

Hermione: I beg your pardon!!!????

Rarity: Oh, darling, you're hair is absolutely DREADFUL!

Rainbow Dash: Yeah, needs to be 20% cooler.

Ginny: I like this pony!

Harry: I still don't know what's going on right now...

Pinkie Pie: OH HI PEOPLE!!! MYNAMEISPINKIEPIEANDILIKEPINKANDKUMQUATSANDPICKLEBARRELSANDSASPARILLAOOOHIALSOLIKEPINEAPPLEANDCARROTSANDTHINGSLIKETHAT!!!!!

Twilight: Goodness, Pinkie! Calm down!

Pinkie Pie: OH! And I also like cheese!

Ron: That pink pony is REALLY annoying!

Everyone else: You can say that again!

Fluttershy: Can't we all be friends???

Luna: I agree with that one!

Twilight: We can use the Elements of Harmony!

Hermione: Wait a second, where's Neville?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUNN!!!

Until next time, friends!

[ 5 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team