Spoiler Free Zone!

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read the FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

If you are giving away something that happens in any of the books, please use *spoiler warning* in your message subject so you don't spoil it for someone who hasn't read that far yet.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  

Do you think this is my . . .
Poll ended at Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:46 am
A. First time writing a board 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
B.Second time writing a board 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
C.Third time writing a board 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 3
 Harry Potter Fan's you'll want to see this:
new

Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:46 am

I love the Harry Potter serie's which is why I got to thinking well it might be fun to go to the same school as Harry Potter.So if you think it will be fun then, you should join me! I think it will be more realistic if we sign up for Harry Potter's school.So, now you may be thinking that might be fun, well this is a club that is optional and don't feel pressured to share your opions I would love to hear them.Here's what you need to join.

Intresting (but fake) name:

Please be sure to be nice and respectful towards others 

You will need to tell me what book you are on and your wizard year!

A pet you can chose from : A toad, owl,or rat 

You need to name your pet:

Choose three magical items that are in your wand and its power:

You will also, need to chose a class: Slytherin, Gryfinndor, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw

We will need a 3 perfects, 2 vice presidents and 1 secreatary and, If you want to be a Head master of a certain class then please include.We will also need 25 teachers the teachers will need to tell me what they know about Harry Potter so they can tell others.This is going to be a fun club and hope to see you there!I will need up to 2 vice principals and 3 secreatarys for the club.If you are intrested please put that in your sign-up.Make sure to add your expoerince please.

I will leave sign ups for 1 month if you are instrested then sign upsmiley

Sign-ups will end November 5th# if we dont have enough member's I will extend sign-ups

When sign-ups are over you will be sent the dates of our club meetings thourgh the Message Boards!Hope to see you there!

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team