General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 10 posts ] Average score:  
 harry potter or percy jackson
new

Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:06 pm

see,im not forcing you but just askin you which do you like percy jackson or harry potter?

if you ask me i will go with harry

and here are few more just answer them

annabet or hermione?

percy's riptide or harry's wand

dumbledore or chiron?

just answer me

Re: harry potter or percy jackson
new

Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:37 pm

I haven't read Harry Potter, but Percy Jackson is THE BEST!

new

Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:36 pm

hey dragonunicorn,

i agee definatly harry. BTW  send me  friend reest

new

Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:00 am

Harry Potter RULES! I didn't battle to read Percy Jackson for nine months, I battled for Harry Potter. I like to call that battle "The Battle Of Hogwarts".

new

Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:08 am

harry potter all da way!!!! youre cooazing ( cool and amazing) send me a friend request 

PPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE

*** battes eyelashes****

new

Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:05 pm

Percy Jackson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm totally obsessed with Rick Riorodon

new

Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:31 pm

percy jackson, I like his sense of humor and his bravery, also, to top it off, he luckily does not have an annoying english accent. I definitley would go with Chiron and Annabeth too, their awesome. Riptide always appears back in Percy's pocket too, HP's wand doesn't do that, that feature is awesome!!!cheeky

new

Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:59 pm

Both wink. I might be cheating.

-Dragoncown485

new

Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:00 am

I have read the WHOLE Harry Potter series but none of the Percy Jackson series. I like Harry Potter because it is a fight of good and evil. (Lord Voldemort is the evil one). The battle of Hogwarts decides it all. In Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part 2, Harry, Ron, and Hermione disguise themselves  and go to Gringotts to get Hufflepuff's cup. Before that, they camped for most of the book. At Gringott's they get the cup and ride a dragon out of Gringotts and fly to Hogwarts. When they get there, Neville Longbottom greets them into the Room of Requirement. Then Harry comes out with his friends. He has a battle with Voldemort and nearly dies. But then he wins and is a hero. In 19 years later, he gets married and gets children. I like Harry Potter! I can't wait for Harry Potter and The Cursed Child!

new

Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:15 pm

heart perrcy jackson only perrcy jackson

[ 10 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team