General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 Harry Potter
new

Fri May 30, 2014 12:09 pm

I am reading Harry Potter and the Prisioner of Askaban which is the 4th book! I am really injoying it and I might never be able to stop reading the Harry Potter series until I finish ever single book!

Re: Harry Potter
new

Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:56 pm

woah wut.

Prisioner of Azkaban is the third book, not the fourth. 

Re: Harry Potter
new

Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:35 am

I love Harry Potter! I am reading the first one (again.) I am planning to make a discussion about the whole series if I can remember how to post things on this website! blush I f you could please help me out and tell me how to post something on this! Thanks! smiley

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team