Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  

Should I post more?
YES 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
Change a few things 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Bleh! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
NO! 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
Maybe 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2
 HELLO PLEASE READ!!!
new

Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:45 pm

This is a book I am writing. Please comment.

The Price

Chapter One:

The Murder

John

One morning I woke up, and got out of bed. I heard a loud cry. I rushed to my mom's room. Over her a fairy was on her stomache. My mom was dead. Dead. Hot tears dripped down my face. My face turned from sad to angry in one second. My face turned into red rage.

"You! You killed my mother." I yelled, lunging toward her.

The fairy flew away, noticing the anger in me. I decided to add one more thing before she was gone.

"You'll pay for this!" I yelled.

That day I decided to get even. That fairy would pay. She would pay. All fairies would, they were all evil. Nothing would save them, now that they were dealing with someone new.

Chapter Two:

Melissa

I flew as fast as I could back to Headquarters. Didn't that boy understand she was trying to help his mom? I shook my head and decided to deal with that matter later. I needed to go to my station and see how the weather was.

All fairies had formed a group called the Earth Savers. We were trying to help people. I sat down by my computer.

Weather files. I clicked that and up came a file.

The weather in Southern Nebraska is warm. The temperature is 70 degrees. The wind is going 60 miles per hour.

The weather in Florida is 90 degrees. No high wind.

The weather in Maine is cold. The temperature is 40 degrees.

I smiled.  Done. I fell asleep and went off into Dreamland.

"Let it go! Let it go!" Frozen

Re: HELLO PLEASE READ!!!
new

Sun May 10, 2015 3:11 am

That was pretty good. You're writing a good story! It's a good start for short fiction. But, this is the memoir board. if you want to post a story, you can go to the drama or novel board. Memiors are cold hard memories, not fiction. Sorry for the interruption, but it is a good story. ;)

-Cat

Re: HELLO PLEASE READ!!!
new

Mon May 18, 2015 10:16 pm

go do it

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team