General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 5 posts ] Average score:  
 Hellooo, everyone! Can you take a sec to read this?
contributor

Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:38 am
Okay, so I'm Lestria from the Reading Buzz board, and I'm writing a short story right now (I have this habit of starting this story and never finishing it, and I'm trying to break this habit, but what can I do, right?). I want to improve on my writing and stuff, which is the reason why I'm here.
I saw a bunch of stories that you guys posted on here, so can some of you guys reply to this post and tell me the plotline/summary of the stories?
Thanks so much!

Re: Hellooo, everyone! Can you take a sec to read this?
new

Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:45 pm

i understand your problem. i have so many stories i want to write but i either don't have time, or don't feel like it. the huge problem for me is i'm paranoid about people stealing my ideas, so i don't tell people about the stories.

another thing is that it's like my posts don't get posted, and i am always telling my friends to read them.

i am not sure i can help you with your predicament, but can you help me with mine?

contributor

Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:00 pm

To crimsondusk16:

Whoa, I posted this a LONG time ago and no one ever replied. :)

But hey. :D

OMG, I totally get what you mean. Sometimes I'm scared that someone might steal my ideas and other times, I don't have anyone to share my writing with (my friends are all non-writers :P)

~Sigh~ I don't really go on the Write-It boards, but if you go to the Buzz Board and you post something, I'll keep an eye out for it.

~Lestria, who is doing math homework and listening to her iPod and replying to this message at the same time

Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:15 pm

I feel the same way!angry

It is giving me so much problems send me a shout-out when you see this!!!!!!!!!!smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

new

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:44 am
OMG!!! Thay always happens to me I get so mad at myself!

[ 5 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team