General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  

What is the Best Book of All Time?
Poll ended at Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:30 pm
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Divergent 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
The Hunger Games 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
The Mark of Athena 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Matched 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
The Red Pyramid 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 0
 HELP: Best Book to Make a Spin-Off Of?
new

Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:30 pm

HELP!

I know there's tons of books out there, but what do you guys think the best one to make a spin-off of is? I've been wanting to do something like this for a while, but can't think of a good book to do it on. Any ideas?

Re: HELP: Best Book to Make a Spin-Off Of?
regular_contributor

Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:29 am

Hmmm out of the ones you have in your poll, then definitely The Mark Of Athena OR Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Good luck! If you want to discuss any more ideas, then I'll be glad to help! :D

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team