Crafts & DIY

Announcements

Announcing the STACKS’ newest Message Board! Crafts and DIY Tips!

Share your expert how-to tips, DIYs (that stands for Do It Yourself), ask questions, give advice, and let everyone know about the awesome projects you are working on! If you’re looking for inspiration, the Scholastic Klutz video page has lots of ideas for incredible projects. AND the Klutz folks themselves will be on this board for live chats to answer your questions! Stay tuned for live chat announcements coming soon!
http://www.scholastic.com/kids/stacks/v ... 1#featured

My name is Katie, and I am the moderator for this message board. I am thrilled to be here, and I’m eager to hear your great ideas about crafting and how to do the amazing stuff that YOU are an expert at. I’ll be sharing my own thoughts, asking questions, and posting polls, so keep checking back!

Here are the rules for this message board. These rules help keep things safe and fun, so be sure to read and follow them!

1. No last names, schools, or cities
2. Age/grade is okay, but no birthdays
3. No being mean or rude, and no cursing
4. No posting your e-mail address or links to other websites
5. No attachments or pictures are allowed

Remember that your messages must be approved by me before anyone else can read them. I will try to read/approve your messages as quickly as possible. You can help things move along quickly by following the rules listed above.
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 Help me! I need a present for my friend's birthday!
new

Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:25 pm

I need an idea for a diy gift I could give her. She loves Harry Potter, glitter, and bright colors. She is turning 13. I need some good ideas plz!

Re: Help me! I need a present for my friend's birthday!
new

Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:00 pm

Glitter galaxy jar is a idea! If you want I could give you the how-to (or just look it up) 

Re: Help me! I need a present for my friend's birthday!
new

Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:48 am

Well if she like Harry Potter, glitter, and bright colors then make a spellbook themed card with bright colors and glitter.

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team