General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  

What book should i do first?
A: my new cusion (Witch I'll have a sequel's on this book!) 50%  50%  [ 2 ]
B: The Wolf Girl (Witch will not have a sequel to it) 50%  50%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 4
 Help! Plz! + i'm new!
new

Sat May 21, 2016 11:53 am

cheekyHi, so i'm new to this message board, and my names Hayley. So i want to start a book, but i have so many to chose from! but thats where you people come in. i want to start a book, but witch one? Plz vote! And i'll probly be on other boards too like this one, and the Crafts & DIY board (Oh, BTW i'm haveing a Role play in the Crafts & DIY board, so if your intrested go to the thread "New idea! + i'm new!" and join! laugh ~Hayley~ (Mods plz acsept!)

Re: Help! Plz! + i'm new!
new

Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:25 pm

I'm also new, so how do you go to boards other than the stacks and write it boards?

-Dragoncrown485

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team