Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 4 posts ] Average score:  
 Help
new

Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:36 am

Caroline: The sunlight shined through the open window. I gasped and looked over at the clock 4 am. Gosh this is crazy i cant keep on like this. The nightmares were getting worse. They're everywhere im afraid ill start having them in the day. What if i doose of in class? Then what. I'm so afraid even though i always know whats going to happen in the nightmare. The demons they will be chasing me. They will run after me, I will try to run but my feet wont move, they'll trap  me and corner me and right when they are about to kill me i will wake up in a cold swear, panting, gasping for air, with the feeling that they were in my  bedroom just a second ago.

Laura stumbles in: Caroline go back to bed you'llwake up Jamison and it took me an hour to get him to sleep. Serisouly i think you need to have an attitude check and start having some respect for your elders especially your mother.

Caroline: But mother it was the nightmares again. THey get worse every night!

Laura: Yeah right i belived you at first but now it's just getting rediculas! Start acting like the 12 year old you are. You know when Mandy was your age she was perfect just perfecrt always helping out with you and Keneth. You should try and beiging more like your sister. Keneth is younger than you and he is still better behaved.

Carloine: Mother!!!\

Laura: Shush up and go back to sleep

Hope you guys liked my story so far please post comments and rate i love hearing from people and also i would love some more friendes. :) CHeck out my profile page.                                 Your Friend

GigglyDrama6

Re: Help
new

Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:25 pm
uh... i luv ur play it's very interesting

visitor

Sun May 20, 2012 2:18 am
Cool :)

new

Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:18 pm