General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 5 posts ] Average score:  
 HELP!!!!
new

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:31 pm
I need some help on deciding on a title for a new book I am writing. It is about 4 (and an upcoming 5) kids who are rich but at the end of the first book they both lose their jobs because of their evil bosses and don't want their kids to live a poor life, so they send them to a foster home. It will be a series and the kids will be going through continuous misfortunes until the last book. What is a good series name and a good name for just the first book?

Re: HELP!!!!
new

Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:19 pm
HOW MANY GIRLS?
HOW MANY BOYS?
I'LL BE GLAD TO HELP.

FROM, dreamtimepink9

new

Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:13 am
Hello Energeticfairy13 I’m MidnightButterfly25 Frist of all let me say wow your story is great it’s not a term I use lightly for stories second of all I have some ideas on what you could call this series – The 5 Kids of Misfortune or The Kids of Misfortune’s Foster Home what do you think? If you don’t want to use any of them that’s ok I understand but I will be back often to see how you are doing on this story and I might give you some ideas or tips for the story as long as it’s ok? Good luck and may is turn out well for you Energeticfairy13 From MidnightButterfly25 And may the Midnight Butterfly’s be with you.

new

Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:06 pm
Book 1 The Evilness of them all (bosses) Book 2 (depends on misfortune, for example they all end up in a forest with savage animals) Live or Die? Book 3 (they end up at a place where a kidnapper tries to kill them) Silence is Golden But Deathly Book 4 (They think all is going well at their aunts house, until there aunt is killed) The Murder Book 5 (A pair of thieves steal everything they have) Stolen Hope you liked my ideas...

new

Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:34 am

Series Title: The Misfourtunates

Book 1: The Evil Ones

Rest of Books: Depending on the events

[ 5 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team