Romance at Hogwarts

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  

are Ron&Herion ment to be? let me know want you think
1.Hermion is just a friend of Harry and Ron 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
2.Hermion&Ron Harry&Ginny 50%  50%  [ 3 ]
3.Hermion and Ron 50%  50%  [ 3 ]
4.maybe maybe not i go anyway 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
5.Hermion&Harry 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 6
 Hermion&Ron
new

Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:21 pm

Hermion and Ron did not like ech other at all when they first mentangryno but than they saved her so she got theme out of trubleheartkissyes she Hermion that is is now the best friend of Ron&Harryyesheart Hermion and Ron fight all the time that is a importent clue that they like ech otherheartheartheart Ron is a pretty fun guy the with red hair and freckels he has 2 older brothers Fred&Jorg they wore allways funny now they have a joke shopcheeky Hermion is a hard worker in book 3 she took to many classes and had to drop 2 of themeenlightenedyesno

in book7 Ron leavs Hermion and Harry just sits therenobroken heart listoning to her cry Ron Ron do not go PLEASEcryingbroken heartcryingbroken heart

Hermion was speaking in the dalumenater and her speaking got Ron back to Hermionheartheartheart ron saved Harryyesyesyes but Hermion was still MAD she was MEAN she send she did not want him backangrynoangrynono but she did she was just glad he came back she had bin worrying about Ron they are ment to beheartbroken heartheart

Re: Hermion&Ron
new

Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:48 am

Hermione could have done much better then ron. No offense, ron, your a pretty cool guy, but not near good enough for hermione. but i totes agree with jk rowling doing harry and ginny together. ginny is my favorite character and harry is an awesome guy so they belong with each other. thats my opinion, at least.

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team