Romance at Hogwarts

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 42 posts ] Average score:  
 hermione and harry? NO WAY!!!
visitor

Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:22 pm
Everyone thinks hermione is right for harry. well, i dont think so at all! they're total opposites. here are some examples:

1. hermione is a major school girl and harry could care less about school!
2. harry is always drawn 2 mischief and hermy never gets into it.

i think they should stay as friends and go their own seperate ways. pleez reply to me and tell me what u think!

bye!
                                                                                                         hotharrylover:smileytongue:

Re: hermione and harry? NO WAY!!!

Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:08 am
I do agree but, Harry does care about school. It is the only place where he can call home. I do think that Ron and Hermione will get together. I am glad that you feel the same way!!

From Snapegirl:smileyhappy:

SNAPE RULES!!!! (just kidding)

Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:41 am
Hey Dude
I dnt knw who u r bt i do agree with u 100%. harry and hermy arnt ment 4 each other itz definitly hermy and ron.......and anyway how can hermy or anyone else go out with harry when im da next in line 4 him???? hav u read da 7th bk? if not ill keep my mouth shut ....bt then im not a persn who can do tat so i tink i had betr go away frm here
see yah an hope to hear frm you sooon
Lil_Harry4eve

Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:28 pm
 Amen.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:33 pm
Hi i think you r sooooo right harry n hermy r gr8t friends but they shouldn't be a couple

Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:25 pm
Are you crazy or what.I think they are perfect together.

1.They Ben friends ever sense they meet.

2.I know that Harry likes her.

visitor

Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:55 am
Well, I don't think EVERYONE thinks H/H are meant to be - including me. I think Ron and Hermione are meant to be together. IMO, those aren't the best reasons to give, because it's opposites attract. I think a good example is how Hermione is kinda protective of Harry the way Mrs. Weasley is - she never wants him to gets into trouble, she just acts as if she were his mom, but his age. And how they didn't get mad at one another when they went out with other people. AND how Hermione secretly sorta knew he loved Ginny, and was pushing him to tell her, in her own way. They should definitely stay friends. R/H forever - in my opinion, though! :) LOL

contributor

Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:03 am
I totally agree, but Ron could care less about school, too and he gets into trouble ALL the time! I think they are better off just friends, but they do say opposites attract!

regular_visitor

Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:16 pm
you go girl!

visitor

Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:12 pm
no im not crazi im just stating the truth! i have to disagree with #2 on your reply (in a way). i too know that hp likes her, but as a friend! but #1 is absolutely 100% TRUE!
                       from,
                                                                                                        hotharrylover:smileytongue:

p.s. the word since is misspelled in #1:smileysurprised:

regular_visitor

Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:54 pm
I think its Harry  and Hermione because
a.She always helps him when he is in trouble.
b.He tottally  likes her,i mean thats what i think.

I know many people say its Harry and Ginny,Hermione and Ron but no offense;i do not aggree.
Whats your opinion?
Hugs and Kisses.
Hermione's Fan

regular_contributor

Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:31 pm
Harry cares about school, but he doesn't do as well as Hermione. Harry loves Hermione like a sister.

Defy gravity!

new

Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:33 pm
But Ron and Hermione are total opposites as well.

new

Thu May 08, 2014 7:10 am
I agree. But why do you think that JK. Rowling made us feel like they were the best couple ever in the start and then put Ron and Hermione together? She didn't want it to be a total cliche. I mean, you never would have expected Ginny and Harry to end up married, either. And anyway, Harry and Hermione ARE technically related. I mean, Ginny is married to Harry and she's Ron's sister and Ron is married to Hermione. In my opinion, they should just stay friends. And I support Dramione anyway.

PurpleWizard50

Whatever doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.
-#thatPOWER Will.i.am ft. Justin Beiber

Did you hear about the guy who got his leftside all cut off? Well, he's all right now.

I SUPPORT THE BNM (BE NICE MOVEMENT)! PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGGY IF YOU DO TOO!

new

Thu May 08, 2014 4:04 pm
Yes Way they are perfect

new

Wed May 14, 2014 7:30 pm
NO FLIPPING WAY AND JUST TO SAY THEY ARE GREAT FRIENDS AND WOULDN'T THAT BE WEIRD IF YOU STARTED GOING OUT WITH YOUR GREAT FRIEND THAT IS THE OPPOSITE GENDER

new

Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:36 pm

I agree. I mean, they may have a best friend maybe even sibling relashionship, but I can't see Hermione and Harry together. I just can't...

new

Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:59 am

but what  about Ron he  the opposite too.

I agree! SPOILER ALERT.
new

Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:27 pm

I SO AGREE. Let me quote a bit.

Ron- "I get it. You choose him."

Hermione-" Ron, no--please--come back, come back!"

(Proves Hermione doesn't want Ron to leave) 7th book, pg. 310.

"Harry stood quite still and silent, listening to her sobbing and calling Ron's name amongst the trees!!!" Also 7th book, pg 310.

Further evidence. On pg. 384 in book 7,

"well, it went inside me." "Sorry?" said Harry, sure he had not heard correctly.

I don't want to give away the entire paragraph, but when Ron hears Hermione's voice in the Deluminator and clicks it, a ball of light pops out. The light then goes "inside" him. To further illustrate where it went, Ron points near his heart. It was Hermione's, HERMIONE'S voice he heard, and it went into his HEART.

None more to be said!

- Angel Pink

new

Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:43 am

I agree. Harry and Hermione are good friends, but they just don't go together. Plus it would be way to predictable to put them together!  I like the way things turned out. (Besides Neville and Luna) Ginarryheart Hermioronheart

new

Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:53 pm

hi harry is not in truble ALL the time that is ron he and hermione  are in love so she can not date a nother giy!!!!!!!

new

Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:46 pm

hi yes hermione and ron harry and ginny

new

Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:19 pm

hi yes Hermione and Ron Ginny and Harry

new

Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:01 pm

hi Hermione  and Ron Harry and Ginny

hearthermione

new

Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:43 pm

hey i am tiffany i am 14 and i love to read and i wanted to see if anyone wants to be friends smileyi am very friendly

new

Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:00 pm

Hermione and Ron Harry and Ginny

new

Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:19 pm

i think Hermione and Ron Harry and Ginnyheart

new

Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:44 pm

hi i LOVE Hermione she is COOL AMAZING GRATE but maybe a little bit to into studyingheart  hi Hermione is so NICE to Harry becuse they are CLEARLY just BFFs but Ron and Hermione however are ALLWAYS fighting so maybe that is a sine that they are ment to bekissheartyes   well Harry and Ginny well Ginny LOVED Harry that way from first year and now harry may like her that way toheartheartheart well so Ron Hermione Harry Ginny 1$ Harry dose care about school it is true but NOT school workmail well now Harry and Ron do not study they pracrastenate there homework they put it off Hermione on the other hand dose study to much she takes so MANY clases but never forgets to do her homework ontime so yes Harry and Hermione are JUST BFFS NO MORE

new

Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:40 pm

hi you all know that hermione studys hard but read book three and see just how far hermione will go to lern i am not going to give it away but just read book three

SPOILER ALERT
new

Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:46 pm

in book 7 Hermione dose not want ron to leave theere tent but Ron dose not liston to her Harry dose NUTHING AT ALL well Hermione called thow the trees Ron Ron and  she was crying so it has to Hermione and Ron

new

Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:50 pm

hi i like Hermione

new

Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:59 am

well Hermione dose study but in book3 hemione will do something she has NEVER EVER EVER EVER FOREVER done befor now no spolers i am not telling you want ti is21 56 Hermione FAN

new

Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:06 pm

well I have to agree with that but harry and ginny? no way!! hermione and harry have a better chance   than ginny and harry!

yes Harry and Ginny
new

Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:02 pm

kisshi Hermion dose study READ book three

well Harry and Ginny yesheartheartheart

1.Ginny LOVED harry in books 1\2

2.Harry Ginny in book 2 for all your qestens on that read book 2

well now i LOVE Hermion and she sould be BFF with Luna who i also LOVEheartheartheart well so Hermion and Ron Harry and Ginnyyes

if you like pretty colers use coler iconkiss

well SORRY but i dissagree on the no Harry and Ginny thing they mach upheart

yes Harry and Ginny
new

Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:03 pm

kisshi Hermion dose study READ book three

well Harry and Ginny yesheartheartheart

1.Ginny LOVED harry in books 1\2

2.Harry Ginny in book 2 for all your qestens on that read book 2

well now i LOVE Hermion and she sould be BFF with Luna who i also LOVEheartheartheart well so Hermion and Ron Harry and Ginnyyes

if you like pretty colers use coler iconkiss

well SORRY but i dissagree on the no Harry and Ginny thing they mach upheart

new

Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:45 pm

hi Hermion and Luna rock

wellGinny allways loved Harry it was Hermion who got Ginny to be more herselfheartheart

Why not Hermion and Harry

1.Harry will not study Hermion can not stop working

2.Hermion and Harry are to close to go out

Hermion calls Ron Ron crying as Ron is leaving but Hermion it was her saying words in the daloomenater she was want got Ron back so he could save Harry harry just sat there well Hermion was crying about her crush leaving hercryingcrying

new

Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:56 pm

Hermion crying Ron Ron PLEASE do not go but Ron would not liston to Hermion Harry just sat there and did not try to help with anything Hermion cried for weekscryingbroken heartcryingbroken heart

Hermion was MEAN&MAD when Ron came back she realy was glad he came back she was MEAN becuse she LOVED him and was SAD when he was gone she was just happy to see him back he was the one in the rongheartno

it was Hermions voice in the dalumenater that got Ron back in time to save Harryheartheartheart

new

Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:08 pm

I totally agree with you, but here's the thing, harry and hermione didnt get married, ron and hermione did, read the epilouge of the eight book. although, J.K. said once that she wishes she had paired H and H together for other purpouses, like more people would like that. I think that Viktor and Hermione should have been paired up, studier with studier. Ron doesnt really fit hermione though viktor would. cheeky

new

Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:24 am

You read my mind.

[ 42 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team