Romance at Hogwarts

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 17 posts ] Average score:  
 hermione\harry are they a perfect couple
new

Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:37 pm
what do you think Ron\lavender or Harry\hermione

Re: hermione\harry are they a perfect couple
contributor

Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:31 am
Harmony all the way! :D
-Elphie♫

regular_contributor

Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:52 am
well, to be honest, I am a Ron/Hermione and Harry/Ginny fan, but if Harry was w/ Luna, I would still stick w/ Ron/Hermione, so.....yeah.

regular_contributor

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:07 am
if the Harmony/Runa scenario thing happened, that'd be fun with me, too. I just don't want Dracevra or Dramione. Blech.

regular_contributor

Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:42 pm
Haha sorry I'm a big Ron/Hermione fan :D

new

Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:18 pm
yeah, I think Harry/Hermione could be cool, but I really prefer Ron/Hermione and Harry/Ginny.

new

Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:43 am
Did you know that JK Rowling feels like she made a mistake in the Harry/Ginny <3 thingy? She feels like she should have made Harry and Hermione together. I disagree. <3

new

Fri May 16, 2014 10:54 pm
I thought at first that Harry and Hermione were perfect for each other. But then, I realized that Ron would be the perfect match for Hermione ( no offence to Lavender but she is not my favorite). Harry and Ginny make the perfect couple!!!!

new

Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:50 pm

I am only on book 4 so i still like the idea oh Harry/Choyes

no way - with evidence -
new

Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:50 pm

Oh please. Neither.

Harry+Hermione is proved wrong, and Ron+Lavender, well..

Ron reveals enough that he hates Lavender's affection, so rule it out.

Book 6, pg 533.

" Harry looked around; there was Ginny running toward him; she had a hard,blazing look in her face as she threw her arms around him. And without thinking, without even planning it, without worrying about the fact that fifty people were watching, Harry kissed her."

"'I love you, Hermione,' said Ron, sinking back in his chair, rubbing his eyes wearily."(pg. 449)

pg 450- about Ron saying "I love you" to Hermione, Hermione blushes and tells him not to let Lavender hear that.

"I won't." said Ron into his hands. " Or maybe I  will...then she'll ditch me..."

surpriseTake that. (Not to be mean)

new

Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:38 am

Basicly all Ron and Lavender do is "snog." (like they say in the books wink) They hardly even talk to eachother! I think Hermione is perfect with Ron. Ron sometimes just takes it easy, so he needs Hermione to keep him on track. Hermione needs Ron to get her to take a break every once in a while. You can't spell Hermione without spelling Ron. heart Ginny and Harry are a pretty good match too. I mean Ginny liked him in the second book. (I think she did through the whole series she was just better at hiding it) I think they go great together.heart

new

Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:55 pm

Sorry for all those ron/hermione fans but i have to go with harry/hermione because they go together so well. I mean like they have fellings for each other i mean if you even watch the movies then you'll get the point i'm making about them.heartheart       

new

Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:44 pm

HARMONY IS PERFECTION! they are both a very good team! sorry for the ron\hermione fans but they have some rough points in the 3rd and 4th books! (dont forget the cat!)wink

new

Thu May 07, 2015 6:18 pm

Yeah. I think Hermione and Harry could be a perfect couple if Ron wasn't here. No offense Ron.

new

Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:33 pm

Sorry, but no! Of course, we ALL thought that at one time, but Harry and Hermione were really good and close friends. A relationship would be awkward. Maybe if Ron wasn't there or whatever, but no! They were just good friends and a good team. Also, in the fifth book, it showed that they were meant to be whent their patronus characters told so! Ron's patronus is, in real life, an animal that chases Hermione's real life patronus. DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new

Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:11 am

Actually, J.K Rowling said they were supposed to be together. The only reason he ended up with Ginny is to include him in the weasely fam!       surprisesurprisesurprise

new

Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:45 am

hermione and harry i think but i luv how harry and ginny end up toghether so i have to say ron and lavender even though ron disgusts me.

[ 17 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team