General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 5 posts ] Average score:  
 Hey all, I'm new here! Sapphire speaking...
new

Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:40 am
Hi all, I'm new! My name is Sapphire and you may know me from the 39 Clues message boards! I know a few of you and I've friend requested you. Please add me as a friend! Thanks. I love sports, especially swimming, and I'm a big reader. That's just a bit about myself :) See you around!

Re: Hey all, I'm new here! Sapphire speaking...
new

Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:16 am
Ill friend you I love to read and draw. Im divingjoyful6

new

Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:55 pm
I'm all new too!but my sister was an very old member and now she's 17.a lot of people still kno her too. i am very loyal to my friends and trust them as well as i can trust my keyboard to write(that is a lot of trust). i live in Bangladesh and i am a 10-year-old that read more than 70 books and wrote 5 books and 12 poems.i am very good at writing,reading,scooting and joking.i read books that only 17-years-old read.Romantic. i can Truthful advices to people and am very honest.i pretty much kno all of allie finkle and i can be great guide. (...) i would love to hear from you again! All my honesty and love and respect, witchunicorn5

new

Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:11 am
Me too!

new

Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:42 am
hi sapphire! im camryn, and yes i know, it sounds like a guys name but its a girls name too.

[ 5 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team